Avatar state?

________________________________

As we arrived on shore we begin to walk again. I made sure to keep my guard up for Zabuza and I knew Naruto would start acting like a weirdo. You just kept walking silently beside Kakashi, and then you felt it. The slight amount of chakra that was not hidden well enough. You  knew right away that he was nearby, but you didn't want to change to much of the story line so you just kept quiet. Naruto kept running around checking all the bushes

"There!"

"Er, no there!"

Sakura, Tazuna and Sasuke were all getting annoyed while you and Kakashi were just patiently waiting and walking slowly.

A rustle came from the bush and Naruto threw a Kunai at the bush, scaring the bunny that was in it.

"Naruto, look what you did!" Sakura said and Slapped him on the back of his head. He ran towards the bunny and started to cuddle it.

"Oh I'm sorry little bunny rabbit!" He whined while you looked at him and just sighed.

"Kakashi - Sensei, that's a white rabbit.." You said and looked over to see his expression. He seemed to register everything and looked over into the trees.

"Yes, it seems so. These rabbits usually come out in the winter. So it must have been raised indoors. This is a setup."

As soon as the words left his lips a large sword is thrown through the trees and is headed straight for you all.

"Everyone get down!" Kakashi loudly order and you all dropped.

Well.

All except for you.

You used your air bending and it manipulated the air to thrust the sword back the way it came.

Everyone let out a breath that has lodged its way into their throats and proceeded to stand up alongside you.

Zabusa jumped down from the trees, sword in hand and stood in front of you all.

"Zabusa Momochi" Kakashi said and you all looked at him.

"Ah, Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. You're in my bingo book" He said, pulling out a thin book. He looked over at each of you and his eyes wandered to your arms and legs, inspecting your tattoos.

"I also have the avatar in my bingo book. It would be my greatest accomplishment." He said, giving a dark look. Everyone seemed to scoot closer and surround you, and Kakashi blocked you from his piercing gaze all together.

"You won't get that satisfaction today." He said with a glare.

(Please note that I suck at describing fight scenes that I didn't make up in my own head so many things will be skipped that don't hold too much importance towards our dear character)

Very small time skip.

Kakashi has shown his eye, Sasuke was in shock and the rest of us were watching the fight. 

Then All of a sudden the mist formed. Kakashi told us to be on guard.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. Before I could register anything that was going on I was harshly kicked in my back. I cried out and everyone worriedly yelled my name. I skidded to a stop near the lake and coughed, my lungs feeling heavy and out of breathe. I saw feet walking towards me and I didn't glance up, already knowing who it was.

"So, this is the Avatar? Tch, how pathetic." Zabusa said before picking me up by my collar. He punched me in the gut and dropped me back to my knees. He slammed my head on his knee and let out a laugh.