A New Chapter begins! The Chunnin Exams!

You woke up to Naruto Yawning very loudly, and you could tell he was struggling to get up. You giggled slightly at his cute little hat that he wore. Then you started to think.

'I get to meet Gaara today!' You excitedly thought. Then you watched Naruto eat bread sadly, but you decided to go to a vendor on your way to meet Kakashi-sensei and get some Dumplings or something. You quickly got dressed and waited for Naruto to join you at the door. You both walked out, him locking the green apartment door behind him before tightening his headband with a straight face. He then smiled his cheery closed eyed smile.

"Okay, Wake up here we go, rock and roll!" He exclaimed before running off, you in tow.

You knew that you were not in the mood to run after him so you broke away into town to get some food really quick. You saw a Vendor open and you decided to get some rice balls and soup  dumplings, all packaged in a plastic bento like to go box. You payed the cheery old man for the food before using a transportation Jutsu to be right outside of view from the bridge. You then began to walk towards it. As you got to the entrance, food in hand you could See Naruto glaring at Sasuke, him glaring just as hard. Sakura had a defeated look on her face, and you knew exactly what she was thinking. They both were being so immature since returning from the Land of Waves.  You just brushed off the two as you walked toward Sakura. She snapped out of her gaze to look at you, smiling as she got out from between the glaring contest. You and her both Sat down on the opposite side of the bridge. You opened the box of food you had and offered her some, Which she accepted. You both munched on a rice ball as you watched them. You then tore your gaze away to just finish your food and talk to Sakura.

*Time skip*

Everyone was so exhausted from waiting for Kakashi-sensei, but you were just meditating. You sensed his Chakra nearby, and stood up, ready to greet him.

"Hey guys, Good morning!" Kakashi-sensei waved from the post of the bridge.

"Sorry i'm late, afraid I got lost on the path of life." he apologized.

"HUHHHHH!?" Sakura and Naruto screamed at him.

He jumped down to greet us.

"I'm ready for the next Ninja mission sensei!" Naruto beamed and suddenly he was on fire.

" No more of the baby stuff either!" He yelled, fire in his eyes.

You were startled by the fire so you used air bending to snuff it out. Everyone sweat dropped at him.

"Uh right, I get it Naruto. Now take it easy would ya?" Kakashi awkwardly said and Naruto Suddenly Turned to Sasuke and made an angry face. We all just looked at him.

"Let us know when you're done fantasizing so we can start our mission." Kakashi said and Sakura popped in too.

"Could you not be so annoying Naruto for once?" She said, annoyed. You got a little angry at the comment and nudged her a bit for saying that. She seemed to understand because she looked away apologetically.

You were all helping rip weeds from an herb garden. You were planning on telling Naruto not to rip them out like a mad man but it was too late. He was already getting a beating from the lady when you looked at the garden and wanted to try something.

You dug your hands into the soil and felt the Earth, the plants and everything in between. You then felt plants pop up from the earth, sprouting from where they were ripped from. The lady looked over from where she was Punishing him and got exited. She walked towards you in shock.

"Thank you so much little miss!" The lady beamed before putting you in a death grip hug.
You struggled to Breathe but just ran with it.

Next was Picking Trash from the river. You definitely knew that you could save Naruto from being saved by Sasuke here. He was picking stuff up and Slipped.  You, Sasuke and Sakura looked over as he yelled for help. Seeing Sasuke about to jump for action you used your water bending quickly and scooped him up into the air incased in a water bubble he could breathe in. You gently say him down on the back side. He looked at you in Gratitude but there was something behind it.