Don't mess with us!

After the whole weird meeting with Gaara you were so pumped for the chunnin exams. You walked around for a bit alone, knowing everyone was going through a final challenge.

You were suddenly kicked in the back and you flown forward with a grunt coming out of your mouth. However, you knew this was coming. You body poofed into nothing and the stranger, who you knew was Iruka in a facade, you replaced yourself with a clone and was followed underground, masking your Chakra.

You felt the familiar Chakra of Iruka above you, and you knew that you could you some of your bending so the attack would be undetected.

As He was trying to detect you, you attacked. Making earth hands you raised them up and wrapped them tightly and made a hole for you to jump out of.

you laughed and jumped on one of the hands that was securely wrapping Iruka up. You leaned down toward his face, which he tried to hide with the facade of a Random Shinobi and stared him Straight in the eyes.

"Gotcha Sensei!" You laughed before back flipping off the hand, getting the earth go back into place and leaving Iruka on the ground absolutely shocked. You walked away proud and happy, you knew you were going to destroy the chunnin exams.

(3rd person)

Iruka watched (Y/n) walk away in complete shock. She knew, and she even tricked him. He smiled before using a transportation Jutsu to go to the Hokage's office. He watched the whole thing through his Crystal ball with a smile.

Lord Hokage had gotten quite close to the young Avatar over her time being here. He knew that you were powerful, more then anything he had ever seen before. In the legand of the avatar, which he figured was fictional ever since he was a child many years ago. The story claimed of a human able to control the elements with no Chakra or hand signs. The Avatar was said to have no Chakra at all, but you defied all of the Norm. He knew that he had to keep you safe, as you were the link to the Spirit world. Anyone would love to get your secrets. To hurt you, but he wasn't going to allow that as long as he was around. Never. He saw you like he saw Konahamaru, part of his family.

"Lord Hokage, all of them are ready." Iruka Said as He transported into the room.

"Good." Lord hokage mumbled and blew out a puff of smoke.
"really good."

•Next day•

"WAKE UP (Y/N)-CHAN ITS TIME TO GO!" Naruto screamed very loudly, making you fall out of your bed and into the floor with a groan.

"I know Naruto sheesh." you groaned before sitting up.

"You gotta get ready or we'll be late!" Naruto Again yelled, yet not as loud as the first time. You rolled your eyes with a smile before deciding to do a trick you have been practicing with.

"I'll get dressed alright, wanna see a trick?" you asked Naruto, to which he nodded his head rapidly.

You picked up your clothes, looking down at your pajamas that were on your body. You then used your airbending and began to spin, creating a mini tornado. Naruto couldn't see you anymore and then you stopped, you're other clothes on and your pajamas in your hand.

"Neat, Right?" you asked, to which he laughed and ran over to hug you.

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met, (Y/n)." Naruto beamed before letting you go. Your cheeks got red from the compliment but you brushed it off, you weren't about to get all flushed before these exams.

"Oh, before we leave, i made something last night for us to eat on the way there!" You smiled before going to the Refrigerator and opening it to pull out two disposable Bento boxes. You made Spring rolls, cold soba, and for dessert, Dango and Mochi. You were pretty proud and handed Naruto his bento, which you picked out to be Orange. You then took your blue one and walked towards the door. You were about to open your bento when Naruto stopped you.