Bad temper

Kongpob woke up with a very sore back. Why did I sleep on the couch when there is a perfectly good guestroom.

He looked at the time Arthit should be asleep

As Kongpob walked upstairs and entered his room he was relieved to see no Arthit. He decided to take a shower and then head back downstairs for breakfast.

He had taken off his shirt and his pants when Sprite opened his door. "P' hurry back downstairs so we can eat."

"Sprite knock first...I'm just going to get in the shower..." Right as Kongpob finished his sentence Arthit came out in nothing but a towel.

Not seeing Sprite in the doorway he decided to proceed with operation happy bunny.

"Oh are you taking a shower now?...You should have come earlier to join me." Arthit said with a wink.

Kongpobs eyes widened in shock and Sprite stepped further inside not quite believing what she was hearing.

Kongpob was so focused on the sight of the water dripping down Arthits body he forgot about Sprite until both Sprite and Arthit screamed.

Sprite with glee this time she knew for sure what she had heard. Arthit screamed in horror this was not a part of the plan.

"What's all the screaming?" Kongpobs Mae asked they could hear her footsteps approaching.

Kongpob quickly grabbed Sprite before she could speed away covering her mouth. While Arthit hid his body behind the door.

"Nothing Mae just thought it be funny to scare Sprite."Kongpob yelled.
Both boys let out a sigh of relief when the heard the footsteps going away "stop scaring your sister." They heard her say.

Kongpob quickly turned his attention back to his sister."Sprite it's not what it looks like he was joking." Kongpob said looking Sprite in the eyes.

"But I heard this time you won't fool me again." Sprite argued. Arthit gave Kongpob a pleading look.

So Kongpob did the first thing that came to mind he lied. "Okay Sprite your right." Sprite clapped her hands merrily then tried to leave.

Arthit gave Kongpob a look as though he was crazy. Kongpob gave him an apologetic look before continuing his lie.

"Sprite you can't tell"

"Why" Sprite said curiously

"Umm because P'Arthit isn't ready and he'll break up with me if you do." Kongpob said with a serious look

Sprite turned to look at Arthit as if there was something wrong with him.
"P' what's wrong with my brother?...Why would you break up with him just for that."

Arthit was suprised at Sprites tone and disappointed look. "Bbut...I...I..I'm not we're not."

Kongpob interrupted the stuttering Arthit. "He's just shy Sprite that's all don't be to hard on him.

Sprite looked at her brother than back to Arthit. "Sooo Sprite pinky promise you won't say anything for your brothers happiness."Kongpob pouted raising his pinky finger.

Sprite unwillingly accepted. "Only for you." She gave her brother a hug. "But you" she turned back to Arthit. "I'm watching you now P'." She said before walking out.

Arthit slumped to the floor. "What have I done."

"I think you made her disappointed" Kongpob said as he went to sit beside him.

"I didn't know she was there." Arthit said with a pouting at Kongpob.

Kongpob looked away "Why did you say that?...I'm usually the one teasing you."

"Stupid Bright and his stupid ideas." Arthit whispered to low to hear.

"What I couldn't hear you?" Kongpob said leaning a bit closer.

At that moment there was a knock then Sprite came back in with a hand over her eyes. "Mae says hurry and come to breakfast before she comes up." She turned around to leave just barely missing the wall when she left back out.

Breakfast was even more awkward as Sprite eyes never left Arthits or Kongpobs for longer than a few seconds.

She watched meticulously smiling whenever Kongpob offered Arthit anything.

She furrowed her brows when Arthit stole the last piece of her precious brothers bacon.

"P' Arthit that's so mean" Sprite said with a frown. Arthit looked from Kongpob to his Mae and Por and then to Sprite before putting it back.

He was a bit disappointed he always steals Kongpobs bacon and Sprite had never said anything before.

Arthit very much wanted the Sprite that was on his side back. His mood only soured when Kongpob gave it back, it didn't taste as good as when he stole it.

Kongpob decided he needed to talk to Sprite. He needed her to stop treating Arthit differently if he wanted to get anywhere with the older boy.

"Sprite lets go play on the swing." Kongpob said as their Mae began to clear the table with Arthits help.

"Okay" Sprite said wondering what her brother wanted.

"Sprite can't you be nice na" Kongpob said as he pushed his sister on the tire swing.

"I'm trying but I'm very disappointed." Sprite said truthfully. "What's wrong with you? You're handsome,smart,and a nice big brother."

Kongpob felt happy at Sprites words,but he still needed her to change her mind. "That's all true but don't you know it will make things hard on P'Arthit?"

She gave her brother a funny look. "Like my ex's if they find out they will surely splash water in his face it's happened before."

Sprite jumped off the swing and turned toward her brother giving him an angry look. "How could you let that happen to P'Arthit?"

"Sprite.."

"Don't Sprite me I thought P'Arthit was making you suffer...but you are the bad one!" She then ran back inside leaving him completely confused

Did I make things better or worse.

As Arthit helped Kongpobs Mae in the kitchen he was taken by surprise when Sprite ran up to him hugging him tightly.

"P' I'm sorry I was mean you've suffered a lot I'll definitely won't forgive him for you." Sprite said looking into Arthits eyes.

"No no." She then pulled on Arthits shirt signaling for him to bend down.
"My brother is a bad fan he must be punished." She said whispering into Arthits ear.

Arthit could see a mischievous gleam in her eyes...Kongpob came back into the house. "Don't worry P' I'll handle it." She said before she ran upstairs leaving Arthit feeling sorry for Kongpob.