there's more?!? (Part 2)

Disclaimer: If you can't handle the talk of different genders and sexualities, then just skip to the next chapter or just don't read at all, thank you -angel xx

Angel: hey, can i ask you a question on something?

Charlie: yes of course!!

Angel: calm your tits, i have a question on if there are more than 2 genders and if there are more sexualities then i know?

Charlie: there are two biological sexes everyone knows. male and female, but there are more outside the binary genders.

Angel: like what???

Charlie: non-binary, is when said person doesn't feel as if they fit into the gender binary so we wouldn't use he/him or she/her pronouns we would use they/them. genderfluid, is when a person's gender/expression can change, like one day they could feel masculine and another day they could feel feminine so we would use he/him and she/her pronouns based on their gender expression. agender, which is the same as non-binary essentially. polygender, is when a person feels like their not all genders but some. pangender, they believe they are all genders at the same time.

Angel: what the absolute fuck....you lost me after agender, but anyways what about sexualities?

Charlie: alright so let's start with aromantic, which means the person does not feel romantic attraction only sexual. pansexual, which is someone who can fall in love with a person despite their gender identity. poly/omnisexual, is the same as pan but are not attracted to all genders. bi/pan romantic, are the same but only feel romantic attraction not sexual. tbh the list goes on and on, i'll tell you more another day.

Angel: thank god, my dick was flaccid reading this shit. goodnight whore

Charlie: goodnight....bitch