Blake, who was at first surprised to know about his wife's pregnancy, tapped him in his shoulder and teased him," Wow, what a speed."

His mind was not on his cousin. So he didn't respond to his jesting but instead, he went inside the room.

Tess and Meme talked, but upon seeing him, the latter walked towards him and then ushered him back outside the room. His grandmother told him to leave his wife alone to rest first and informed him they would talk later on.

They never had that talked as his grandmother didn't let him inside the room again. For the first time, he felt being an outcast in his family.

The next day, his wife left the hospital and went to Steele's mansion without his knowledge. He followed them, but their gate remained closed to him, and when he ordered the guard to open it, he told him," he is only following his grandmother's order." Confused about the reason for his Meme's weird action, he called her, but she ignored his calls.

He decided to visit Blake's apartment to ask if he has any idea of what's going on. It so happens when he went there, his cousin's girlfriend was there too. Once she heard what his problem was, she narrated about telling his wife of Charlize's pregnancy. She even emphasized the news had made Tori devastated.

Remorse was what he felt upon hearing his wife's reaction. He thought with all the precautions he had done, and she still found out about Charlize from someone else. It was then he realized her refusal to see him was because of it. She might have thought he doesn't want their child. If only she knows, he is so happy to know they have a child.

Armed with that knowledge, he left his cousin's apartment, forgetting Tess was still talking. He went back to the mansion, eager to explain to his wife, only to be dismayed as he was still not allowed to enter.

The next day, he was there again. That time the gates opened, and he went directly to the stair to go up and see his wife. He was on the first step when his grandmother intercepted his progress and was directed to his study room to talk.

His grandmother showed her the message she received anonymously. The email was about Charlize's pregnancy and pointing him as the father.

He cannot forget his Meme's face, full of dislike as she told him, "You can do whatever you want with your bastard, but Tori's child will be born within the wedlock." Stating her stands of no divorce will occur as long as his child is not born.

Of course, he straightened out everything. He told his grandmother Charlize's child's birth father, making his Meme cry for not trusting him. All he did was hugged her and even teased her by asking, "I can see my wife now?"

Her refusal made him upset, but once she explained her reason, he did as she said. It was to wait for the Doctor's next visit, which is today.

Now that she is okay, he cannot wait to see his wife. He hopes she will forgive him for not explaining everything before. His only excuse, he was a coward.

He was afraid of her leaving him if she found out about Charlize's pregnancy and misunderstands him. At that time, he can only keep it a secret until the investigators have reported on who the father can be as Charlize will not divulge it.

A knock on his door interrupted his thoughts. Mark came in with the folder he asked earlier, but instead of checking it, he got up from his chair and told his PA to bring it to his apartment. He then walked towards his elevator.

Katelyn was sitting on the couch inside a gazebo. Earlier, she told Meme after the Doctor left her plan to spend her afternoon here, and immediately the housemaids were told to prepare it.