Part 1-Chapter 7: Can't i get a break!?

You were floating in the ocean after the last encounter with the unknown person you were sure was malice. And you were losing consciousness from the blood loss.

You washed up on shore glad you weren't eaten by a shark. But that relief was short lived when you saw malice on the beach looking straight at you.

Y/N: Oh for fucks-

But then you saw all the people at the beach turn into Malice. Malice. Malice. Malice....

Y/N: OH GOD

They then looked at you with killing intent, walking closer to you.

Y/N: STAY BACK! ZA WARUDO!

But your stand never appeared.

Y/N: ZA WARUDO! ZA WARUDO! COME ON!

But nobody answered you.

Now all the Malice's were surrounding you. Ready to rip you apart.

But just then everything turned crimson. And Malice's eyes were all different. His iris was purple and his sclera was red. And all the other malice' were people laying dead with their insides ripped out, eyes gorged out, even some with all their skin ripped off. But there were only 4 people that made you the most scared.

Yang was impaled from everywhere.

Blake was being torn apart by Grimm.

Weiss was frozen and was shattered to millions of pieces.

And finally... Ruby.

She was on a stake with her eyes gorged out, all her limbs torn off and was on fire.

Y/N: W-why.... Why did-

But then Malice opened your mouth then cut off your tounge and left you on the ground facing up, and you had no energy to move.

Malice: I just love to see the world burn to the ground.

You then drowned in your own blood and died.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ruby: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

You then woke up from that horrible nightmare. Sweating and you were shaking intensely.

Ruby: Y-y-you're awake.

Before you could answer Ruby hugged you tightly and you hugged back still shooken from the nightmare you then started crying and tightly hugged ruby.

You never wanted to let go.

Word count: 342