Truth Or Dare

Now it was truth or dare time. Oh lord. Kenny had Kyle on his lap, touching his thighs. Kyle was moaning softly "Ken~...not now. Maybe tomorrow" he moved Kenny's hands away "Oh come on, I know it drives you crazy when I touch your thighs" he purred. Kyle got off his lap and sat next to Cartman who wrapped an arm around him "don't worry, I'll keep the perv away from you" he smiled. Kyle kissed his cheek "my hero!" They both giggled.

They were all a bit drunk near the end. Kenny had accepted Kyle wouldn't let him pound him so he ended up making out with Stan. Kyle looked at Eric "Fags" he hicked. Cartman giggled "There's my Jew" he ruffled Kyle's hair. Kenny pulled away and laughed "Kyleeeee" he smiled "Truth or dareee" he hicked. Kyle smiled "Dare, bitch!" Stan quickly jumped in "I dare you to make out with Eric!" He yelled. They both blushed but didn't wanna be pussies. They ended up having a heated make out session before they realised what they were doing and leaped off each other like scared cats.

The game went on for a little longer, but they eventually got bored and it went to bed before they all ended up making out again. They were all away from each other, mainly because they didn't trust Kenny. It was about 5am and everybody was asleep except Kyle. He sat up and saw Eric was out of bed. He was curious so he silently crept down the stairs, hearing someone singing beautifully. It was 'Night Changes' by one direction.

(Ik basic but it's a good song)
Kyle listened for a while. He had a HUGE thing for singers so he was there for ages 'wow...' he thought to himself. He had no idea Eric had such a beautiful voice. But no, he didn't like his friend like that. Definitely no way. He went upstairs and faked being asleep before Eric knew he had been listening.