"Winston," I moaned as my mind turned fuzzy. My boyfriend leaned up just a little to gaze heatedly at me. My body felt completely electrified despite the lack of blood making its way to my head. There was no way I was going to last another ten minutes if the little minx didn't let me go soon, which, by the way he stared down at me so arrogantly, I had a feeling that he wasn't. With his fingers still pressed on my arteries, he thrust his tongue into my mouth, coaxing my own to play with his for a short while. Every part of me was itching to grab him, but with my hands tied, I was left at his complete mercy. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

My boyfriend let go of my throat then, causing me to take in a much-needed breath of fresh air. He continued to watch me as he sat back up and increased the pace of his bouncing ass. Taking his own cock into his hand, he began jerking himself off, putting on a show that I'm sure I would never forget. We were both hot and sweaty, and Winston's precum had also made us sticky, but none of that mattered as we both chased after our climax.

I groaned low in my throat, signaling to him that I was ready, but I'm sure the twitching of my cock in his hole was indication enough.

"Fill me up, Daddy," he grinned with hooded eyes, causing the mental restraints I was holding on so tightly to, to snap. My release knocked the air straight out of my lungs and made my toes curl from the intensity of it. Winston didn't even pause. I felt like I was being milked with how much tighter his hole clenched around me as he continued to work his hips. "It feels so good, Jonathan! So hot."

"Jesus fucking Christ," I murmured as I moved with him, needing those last drops of release to leave my balls. When they eventually did, the muscles that had tensed up in my body finally relaxed, and I suddenly felt like I was melting into our silk sheets.

I could no longer move anything except my head and eyes. When they shifted to look at Winston, it was to find him panting despite another blinding smile resting on his face and his now soft cock pressed against my stomach. I had missed when he came, but judging by the fluid that covered most of my abs, I was at least glad to know that I wasn't the only one who got off so intensely this morning.

"Good?" He questioned cutely as he began to untie me, reverting back to that shy and adorable man I had fallen in love with.

"Amazing," I answered with a sated sigh, causing his cheeks to tint. He gently massaged my wrists, getting the blood to properly flow through them before lifting himself off of my softening length and crashing in the sheets beside me. If I could actually feel my body, I would've wasted no time snuggling up to him, but every part of me was experiencing that staticky feeling you get when a part of your body falls asleep and then you try to move it. "I think you broke me."

"I did not!" Winston laughed heartily as he cuddled up to my side, throwing a leg over my own once he was comfortable. "I just wanted to make you feel good."

"Trust me, you more than succeeded, sweetness. I've never felt this incredible."

"Good," he grinned before pecking my lips. "Condom next time?"

"Hell fucking no," I speedily replied, making him laugh again. "I got the okay from my doctor the last time I went for a visit. Condoms are out the fucking window, sweetness."

"Are you sure?" Winston questioned seriously, leaning forward to look me in my eyes. "You're absolutely one-hundred percent okay with this?"

"I love you," I answered, making his bottom lip tremble. "In sickness and in health. I'm absolutely one hundred percent okay with this. Okay?"

"Okay."

***

Once Winston and I got cleaned up, we headed to the kitchen where my girls and Macy were already waiting for us with breakfast prepared.