Chapter 1

A/n: just to let you know y/n can speak several languages and is very intelligent and strong.
No ones pov

*Bang bang bang*

Bullets are flying everywhere, people rolling around, hiding behind barrels. Y/n and her gang are stuck in a battle with their arch enemy BTS they attacked when y/n and the others weren't ready. Suddenly everything went quiet. *bang* ! The sound of the gunfire rang throughout the warehouse. " Jimin no you'll play for that y/n. You'll see." They all ran out carrying the body of jimin to their car his leg bleeding with him screaming in agony. Now only y/n and her gang were left in the warehouse.

Your pov

As soon as bts left i smiled and picked up my other gun. "Wow y/n you couldn't have done that sooner." Jb said. " sorry but i wanted to mess and play around with them." I responded back smiling. " come tell me you didn't have fun messing around with them!" Felix(my best friend) cheerfully said as he put his arm around my shoulders. " fine i did, it was fun." Jb admitted. "Yo y/n lets go we have to pick Yeri up and go to school." My oppa(brother) jackson told me. " alright everyone we will go get dressed we will meet you their but Felix come, i need to talk to you ok, also i have some clothes for you so don't worry about that." I told them. "Ok boss/y/n." They said.

Me, jackson and Felix go and pick Yeri up. I love my little sister she is so adorable i'm glad she has her friends i am very grateful to them. She is standing outside with her bag, she looks so adorable, bless her. " Yeri come unnie and oppa will drop you of." I called out to her. " ok unnie i'm coming." Yeri responded. Yeri get in the car and we drive off to school. I look in the wing mirror and see a three cars following me i realise that it is...
The rest of my members. They beep their horns so beep back to let them know i know they re there.

We arrive at school and we see all the people crowding round as we park up. I turn around and give Yeri my hat and mask. "Here take this and keep your head down we will make sure you don't get hurt ok." I tell her. She just nods her head. I nod my head and we all get out the car, i open Yeri door and help her out. I hear people screaming and shouting our names and saying things about Yeri but they don't know she our sister because we have to keep her out of all gang stuff. I have my arms linked with Yeri's as we walk through the crowd of people.

Me and Yeri arrive inside of the school i feel her arm slip from mine. "UNNIE HELP ME!" I hear her scream. I turn and look for her then i see someone pinned her against the locker. I started to get angry that they are hurting Yeri. I go up to them and grab their shoulders and pull them of Yeri and then pin them against the locker. "Why did you do that? Who do you think you are ? Do you think you have the right to touch her?" I shouted at them. They don't answer me so i punch them. "I asked you questions answer me!" I commanded but all they did was stutter. I put more pressure as i have them pinned. I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. I was about to judo flip this idiot but it was just Felix. "Let him go" Felix told me. "NO!Why should i he tried to hurt her! I don't care what you say! He getting hurt! This asshole!" I hear Felix sigh and move back so i turn my attention to the asshole. Before i start i tell jackson to take Yeri to her class. When she is gone i start beating the shit out of this dickhead.

When i see him bleeding head to toe me and the gang go to our classes. I texted joy to look out for Yeri as they are best friends and also Irene since they hang out together. I go to Yeri's class to check on her  i smile as i see her doing her work and continue to my class. I go to the back of the classroom because 1 my seat and 2 it is peaceful and quiet. I don't pay attention because i already know what all of it is about. I fall asleep then i feel something or someone poking me. I look up and see a pale skinned girl smiling at me. I look at her confused as she whispered to me that the teacher is calling me. "Miss Jung come up and answer this question please." I nod and answer the question correctly of course and go back to sleep.

*time skip- after lesson*

I feel someone poking. I wake up see the same girl smiling at me. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Waking you up because class is over and i thought that it would be better to wake you up so you can go to your friends." She tells me. I get suspicious and ask her "Your not trying to be close with because you like me are you?" She starts laughing, then shyly puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "No, i am not like that i would prefer someone to like/love me back not to follow someone who won't like/love me back." She said confidently. "I like you, your interesting, i guess i will see you around then..." i tell her. "Kim dahyun" She tells me. "Kim dahyun."I repeat, i wave goodbye at her then walk off.

I walk to the canteen and i see my gang together talking. I walk over to them then and put my hands on Felix shoulders. " Hey y/n whats up?" Felix ask. "Nothing i fell asleep and met this girl who woke me up and talked for a bit. She was interesting. When i kind of was being rude she just smiled and her answers to the questions i asked her were very intriguing." "Ya y/n are you in love i mean you never talk to anyone apart from us, red velvet and other gangs that we are friends with like seventeen and e'dawn or HyunA." Jackson asks me. "I know but i couldn't help but talk to her she seems very kind and someone who you can talk too." I answer back.  "I don't care if you don't like her now we ship it." All of the idiots said loud which drew attention to us. "Don't you have your own conversations why are you looking over hear." I say to everyone rudely. I didn't care because they all turned around and started talking to each other.

I had all my lessons then went to our hangout and nothing was going on but i told them all to patrol the area to see if anyone are trying to attack us. Luckily no one was so i told them to go home early so did i as I was tired. I went home as jackson and Yeri were already home and checked everything before i went to bed. I could hardly sleep as a certain pale skinned girl was on my mind. Kim dahyun what a wonderful, magnificent and beautiful name for a beautiful woman. What am i on about? What am i thinking? You first should be friends at least. Maybe one day but not know i need to trust you and learn to love again but i am too fragile to for now.

A/n: i hope you enjoyed it please don't hate on who i made the villain, no hate against them from me