End flashback

But that's in the past now i would never be that weak naive 24 year old any longer. Things had changed.

                        ***********
Next Morning
"Hey Sierra you came in a quite late today, the boss man is kind of cranky." Tom my co-worker informed me when I stepped into the 3rd floor of the office, where the boss' office was located at.

"I slept off at my mum's you know how Monday's are."

"Yeah i do."He replied.

"Plus why is he cranky if I'm late today, he understands my whole setup."I asked quite puzzled.

"Well you remember the time when that rumour of some one buying the company broke out?"

"Yeah i do. Mr Collins stopped the speculations about it."

"Apparently those rumours were confirmed true."

"Are you serious Tom?" I was in shock, what was going to happen to my job? I just had to stay calm, that was the mature thing to do,right?

"What's going to happen to all of us? Will we get laid off? Oh my God i really love this job, I don't think I would be that lucky finding a job outside this office. Plus I've worked here for just a year and 4 months.  And there are people that have worked here for ages. Oh my, I'm being laid off." Throwing away every  'mature theory thing' into the Atlantic ocean.

"Geez louis, calm down Sierra nothing has been said about that. Just go in he's looking for you."

I walked into his office after i knocked and he told me to come in. Walking straight towards his desk where he was sitted behind.

"Good morning sir. I'm so sorry for coming late. It will never happen again." Well that was kind of true, if we were getting laid off I'm sure that wouldn't happen again.

"Morning. Certainly it won't." He responded but he didn't sound angry not at all, it sounded as though he was in fact amused.

"Well Miss. Bloom What a way to tell me I'm not going to be your boss any longer." He said then chuckled. Realising , that also meant him being out of job too, and knowing I didn't mean it that way i tried to refute what he said.

"Oh my God, no sir I didn't mean it like that. I actually meant it in the normal sense. I'm so sorry again. I should keep quiet now." After saying that he started laughing. Deciding to stop talking by folding my lips together.

That only made him laugh more and i couldn't help but smile too.

"Anyways, now you're here you have so much to do. I'm sure you already know a big company bought us of. I would no longer be your boss. But don't worry no one is going to be fired as that was my agreement when we signed the contract. Your new boss will be over at the office on Thursday so you have only 2 days to finish off all the pending work you have left with me. You will assist the new CEO even better than you assisted me, he's a no nonsense man as you would see as the days go by. Don't worry Miss. Bloom I know you take your off days very seriously, the schedule for that might change but the system won't be abolished. Well since that's that let's go on to business shall we?" I responded with a a yes sir. I was about to turn and leave for my office when his voice stopped me.

"Oh and Miss. Bloom Don't forget to bring in my coffee. Also I need the file for the McGinley deal bring that in as well." He smiled and i nodded my head quickly and headed out of his office.

Would my new boss be as nice as this?  I hope he is but im sure he wouldn't be as Mr. Collins said he is a nonsense man. Everything had been running smoothly ever since we moved and now this wants to ruin it.