Chapter 3: An Unspoken Lust

Start from the beginning

"Harleen. Hmph," he responded in retaliation. "I like Harley. Harley Quinn. It has a good ring to it, don't you think?" He turned his gaze from the ceiling to face her. He knew that just looking at her would arouse wicked thoughts and cause his body to stir. "Your hair is down. I like it," he said while raising his forehead muscles where his eyebrows should be.

"Th-thanks," Harleen said, flustered, not expecting the compliment. She found herself looking at the man across from her, and, for the first time, he was not wearing a straitjacket. He looked somewhat commanding in his gray, long-sleeved Property of Arkham shirt and his typical navy Arkham sweatpants. She could tell that his slender body was muscular under his clothing and found herself imagining him with his shirt off, massaging his tense arm and chest muscles. Her lower abdomen twinged and her face flushed hot, which reminded her that she was a professional and she had to stop thinking these thoughts. Distracting herself, she asked, "How do you feel with your hands free today? If it goes well, maybe we can make this commonplace." She flashed a warm smile at him.

"I have to tell you, I'm really likin' this, Doc." He paused. "Now, if only we could do something about my feet," he said, shaking his shackles causing the metal to clank together.

"Well, maybe someday if you're good," she responded.

"Oh?" Joker tilted his head and looked at her, as if she had just propositioned him sexually.

Ignoring his insinuation of sex, Harleen returned to looking at her file as she had a few things she wanted to discuss during the session. "Mr. Joker, please tell me about how you are feeling now that we've had a few weeks since we changed your course of..." Her voice trailed off as Joker watched her pink lips moving, getting lost in the moment.

All he could think of was reaching over to hold her face and kiss her. He imagined pushing the table out of the way and approaching her, his feet unfettered. He would lean down and gently kiss her soft lips as she looked at him in surprise, causing her to tingle between her legs and throughout her body. Pulling her up out of the chair, he continues to kiss her while stroking her long, blonde hair. She reaches up underneath his shirt to feel his hard chest and abdominal muscles, becoming turned on at their strength. His hands move to her shoulders, pushing the lab coat off her arms and to the ground. Ripping her blouse open, buttons fly in every direction, revealing her beautiful breasts. With hands like magnets, he grabs them, rubbing and pinching her erect nipples through her lacy bra with his fingers. Continuing to kiss her, he reaches behind her in a tight embrace, feeling for the zipper on her skirt, which opens in one quick motion. Her skirt falls to the floor revealing an almost naked Harleen. Joker, hard as a rock, decides he must have her immediately, and he knows that she wants it too. He reaches into her panties and rubs her very wet slit with his fingers, dipping slightly inside of her opening and using the wetness to gently caress her clit, causing Harleen to gasp in pleasure and making his cock even more erect.

Driven by the yearning in his loins, he pushes her panties to the floor and pulls his own pants down to reveal his very aroused cock. He picks her up, her legs straddling his pelvis, and walks her to the edge of the table where he places her down. Sweaty and anxious to feel her surrounding him, he kisses her hard and uses her hand to help guide him inside. God, you're so wet, he whispers in her ear as he pushes in harder and rocks his hips into hers. Within minutes, Harleen throws her head back in rapture, having been so hot and ready for him that any touch of his sends her over the edge.

Oh, Daddy, she exclaims, sealing Joker's need to explode inside of her, his groin aching with fire, he—

"—Mr. Joker?" Harleen inquired loudly, pulling him out of his reverie. His hands immediately moved to his crotch under the table to cover his enormous erection, not that it would be seen. "Are you there, Mr. Joker? I was asking you about your medication and how you are doing."