23💞

Taehyung stares at the woman in front of him with conflicts, he needs someone to blame for what happened but the woman in front of him also looked like a victim
she looks terrible, her left eye looks damage, they are bruises all over the uncovered part of her skin.

He wanted someone to blame after that ashole of an Alpha ran away, what a weakling. Taehyung was never one for violence but he was sure he would have damaged that man's organ if he had the chance.

He feels Jungkook's eyes on him, he turned to his mate who had a little smile on his lips, he tried to return the smile, he's guessing it came out wrong considering the way the true blood was looking at him now. He forces his eyes down to Geon that was on his leg, his small hands wrapped around his big frame, small snore coming out from his mouth

Taehyung turn back to the woman, waiting for her to speak. He wants to know in detail what has been happening to Geon.

"I-" She starts with a shaky voice, her hands were terrible shaking. Taehyung knows she needs time to calm down, but he doesn't have time, he needs to know what happened, so he can peacefully leave this place.

"I- I -uhm couldn't protect him and- f-for that I'm Sorry"

"What did he do to him? How long has this been going on?" He didn't mean for his voice to come out this rough but he's really trying his best to press down his anger.

"Geon tried defending me that's how uhm- he got hurt" She finally lifts her eyes to him, more like one eye cause it looks like she couldn't see with one. "He only got hurt every time he tried to defend me, I tr-tri-" then she was breaking down again.

Taehyung doesn't even have the words to comfort her, so he settles to just watch her, waiting for her to put herself together, she eventually did.

"I tried really hard to protect him from all this, I re-"

"Why would you stay with someone who abuses you like this? Why would you bring an innocent child to this kind of home?"

"I didn't have anywhere to go, I had nobody to run to, so I settled to try and make this work, I thought having a child around will change him, that's the- what he has always wanted, since I couldn't give him one- I--"

She's unable to get pregnant? Taehyung has never heard of a barren omega. She seems to have noticed his inner conflict cause she went on to explain how she is a default.

Taehyung has heard so many things about default wolves, some of them can't shift, some has no scent, so many instances, but he has never heard of a barren one.

An omega who can't have pups? that sounds like the worst thing ever but he wasn't gonna say that out loud.

"Part of the reason why my true mate rejected me" Taehyung ears perked up at that. Rejection? this makes a lot more sense now.
"He was kind enough to accept me, well I thought he was" her voice was stronger and more stable now.

"I- I wish you didn't expose him to any of this, he didn't deserve any of this" Taehyung said instead, it seems like he's heartless ignoring everything the woman just said but what exactly is he supposed to say.

"I know, I know, I should have taken him back or reported this, but I'm a coward Taehyung."

"Well, I hope you're brave enough to walk out from abuse cause you don't deserve this."

The woman bites her lip, tears was back on her bruised face again, she opens her mouth like she wants to say something but closed it back again.

"I need his stuff if you don't mind"