With a sigh, Naruto made his way out of the town and disappeared into the forest. It should be noted that he was wandering because he hadn't decided where he should head to next.

Ten thousand years had passed, and yet nothing had changed.

One should always expect anything and everything at the same time, and even without having to go through and experience it all himself in the past, he knew this to be true.

After all, his life had been screwing with him for as long as he could remember, lover and lover. He had to admit that while it was indeed impressive, it was fucked up at the same time. People hated him then adored him, some secretly loved him, and others saw him as an orange loving idiot who would stop at nothing to have a dozen bowls of ramen every meal... which was what used to be, but that wasn't the point.

Either way, he didn't expect his life to turn upside down that fast. From angry people with fierce eyes hunting him down out of rage and maybe just for the fun of it, to an asshole who shoved a hand through his chest and later hoped to take control of the entire world and kill him for the sake of his pessimistic view of peace. Unfortunately, said asshole happened to be the one person he would call his brother in nothing blood.

His life had finally become worse when the war started over him.

The Juubi was revived, and so was Madara Uchiha, who later received the fastest transgender surgery in the history by a black glob with a face and turned into a woman, who quite frankly, freaked him out with her abnormal affection for her offspring.

One should always expect anything and everything at the same time, but he didn't expect to become immortal. That one really shocked him, because he honestly wasn't expecting that one to happen out of everything else.

Imagine his face when he woke up one morning and had everyone told him precisely what was happening. He took it as hard as anyone who could no longer die could have. He drowned himself in self-pity, in the sadness of the thought of seeing his loved ones slowly dying around him while he would be the only one get left behind.

It didn't take him less than a few centuries to pick himself together and decided that if he couldn't die, he might as well make it worth it.

He watched a generation that filled with miracles, but also blood and hatred slowly die out after a long life and then witnessed the birth of the new one through the ashes of the previous era. It was a generation that only knew peace. Under his watch, it never knew what war was, or how much pain and suffering it could cause and bring.

But much like the cycle of hatred, something he had hoped to put a stop to but realized it would never end as long as mankind was the same, it repeated. A new era raised, and a new one took its place. Over and over again, the cycle continued and didn't seem to have a stop. Soon enough, he became tired, tired of being a god to his people; tired of watching the ones he came to love and cared about all leaving him behind like anyone before did and after them would; and tired of trying to do what he did best, a hero, and in return received nothing but pain and suffering.

So with a heavy heart, he left his home and started to wander the lands as it changed, shifted, and altered over time. Time went by far faster than he had expected, and before he realized it, he had been forgotten. Even his homeland had been reduced to the size of an island by the ocean... the very same island that was now called Tenrou.

Elemental Nations had changed, and while it was only known by the historians who dug the deepest into the ancient times, it had entirely forgotten by others. The world's now called Earthland, and along with its name, the knowledge of chakra and Shinobi Arts had also disappeared.