Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait everyone.

Harem (Up to this chapter): Seilah, Irene.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian: Resurrection

Chapter 2

"Did you hear?"

"On the newspapers?"

"Not just the newspapers, everyone is talking about it."

"Half of Fairy Tail's mages disappeared in a single afternoon, including the current master and all of its S-class mage."

"Yeah, I heard some rumors they were traveling to their private island located somewhere far from the country. It has completely disappeared with them as well."

"Do you think they're dead?"

"I don't know, the other guilds seem to think otherwise. Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale are out there helping the remaining members of Fairy Tail, but I don't think they will have much luck."

"Seriously, what could possibly defeat a guild as strong as they are and bring down an entire island with them? Also, what would become of Fairy Tail now?"

There were two things Naruto liked about bars. They had always been great sources for information, as well as a perfect place to hear people's honest thoughts about particular events that happened all around the world. A few cups, drunk, and then nothing comes out of your mouth was a lie, spoken from the depth of your heart.

It had been three days since the fall of Tenrou Island and from what he could see, the magic users of the world of magic and the civilians didn't take the news too well, which was completely understandable because they were kind of a big deal, being the strongest and number one guild of Fiore, after all.

Though Naruto didn't pay those words and opinions any mind because he knew better, and simply didn't care.

It was him who had hidden Tenrou from the world, to begin with. Using not just magical barriers but also his more traditional sealing techniques, Naruto was able to make his home island impossible to find no matter what magic or method was used, blocking it from watchful eyes of mankind. Even now, deep underneath the ocean, the barriers were still doing its job, shielding Tenrou and Fairy Sphere from the ones who were searching for Fairy Tail.

There's no way they could find it anytime soon, but he would love to see them trying to. He had been generous enough to allow Mavis to use Tenrou as the holy ground of her pride guild, there's no way he's going to let her or anyone else has more than that.

Gulping down the last of his cup, Naruto stood up, paid for his drinks, and turned around to leave the bar. The town he was currently staying in, which located in the far east of Fiore, was a quiet and peaceful one, something he had always preferred over something boisterous. Though he would never stay in one place for more than a few months, so he wouldn't attract unnecessary attention.

"Give me your money, fool." Without even looking at the thug, Naruto raised his arm and elbowed him in the face, sending him flying across the street before crashing through the window of a local store. His friends, fellow thugs, looked at Naruto with wide eyes and parted away in fear, making a path for him to walk through.