The Avengers

Fury's POV

After what Tony told me, I wasn't ashamed. Why should I? I was doing this just to protect the people and increase our intelligence.

"That isn't so necessary, is it?" Maria asked me. Locking up Jones was not necessary I know but till she is with the God, we cannot trust her. Today if we are here having hurt so many people it's because of her. She tried to play from both the sides. She tried to double cross me.

"Everything good about you came out of a bottle!" I heard Tony say. My eyebrows furrowed. Don't they have something else to do rather than bickering?!

"That's enough!" I said.

I needed them to work together. Not fight like this. They were the Avengers. How I wish Jones was a part of it too.

Erica's POV

I sat down as I saw Thor come to Loki. He was so crossed with him. The anger of the Asgardian troubled me. His lightening had already damaged my control over my powers and the stone. I turned violent and hazardous for people which was not good. But it also felt good to wield the Mjolnir.

"Lady Erica, it was a pleasure fighting with you and seeing you support my brother. He had always complained to be alone and unsupported. But I would request you to kindly leave us alone , with ourselves" he looked deeply at me. I gulped.

"I apologise for my misbehavior, but all I can say right now , is taking any harsh step can be a foolishness" tried to calm him down but he won't. Loki smirked and got up. He held my hand for support.

"Come here brother" he said. I hung my head low.

Thor charged at Loki, but it was just an illusion. I ans Loki were outside the cell and right now Thor was inside.

"Did They attack the hellicarrier yet?" I asked Loki. Thor's eyes widened.

"That....was you, Agent Romanoff was crushed by Hulk, and that archer....he tried to attack her!" Thor spoke.

I knew that Clint would do this.

The hellicarrier shook.

"Humans think awesome morsel, should we test that?" Loki looked at Thor. As the screen appeared to unlock the Tessaract. I smiled. But it soon faded when I heard the voice.

"Move away please" I looked up. Phil Coulson! Oh no!

"Loki, please not him, I beg of you" I told him. He smiled and whispered to me

"I will try my lady"

My heart skipped a beat. I cannot see the most favourite person of my life die in front of my eyes. No, never!

"Phil Coulson! Please move back...."

"You don't have to beg to mortals my lady" Loki said as Phil Coulson moved forward.

A machine in his hand.

"You like this? We built the prototype when you sent the destroyer, even I don't know what it does. You wanna see?"

He went to fire it, when there was a loud cry from him as well and he left it.

I bit my lip as tears threatened to fall down.

"No!" Thor cried.

I looked at Loki with now red eyes. Tears trying to stream down. I controlled. He pushed the liver down with the Tessaract in his hand with which he stabbed Phil Coulson.

The cell along with Thor started having a free fall .

"Only you can stop it Lady Erica..." He told me giving a last glance at his brother.