Actori Incumbit Probatio

READ THIS FIRST:
Okay, so I am done with posting on my wall, reminding everyone to respect each writer. I am reader, too, but I know my limits and I am sensitive enough to just keep my irrelevant opinions to myself. I have seen a lot of stories with similar plots, concept and characters but I never commented nor discuss a story in another story. That's just pure disrespectful. As a writer, nakakairita lang. Ganoon ba talaga ka-insensitive? If a certain character or concept comes to your mind while reading this, then I cannot do anything about that, but I do not need to know and you don't have to comment it.

RESPECT AND SENSITIVITY. CAPS NA SANA NAMAN MA-GETS.

"On the plaintiff rests the proving."

All rights reserved. Any unauthorized print or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

"If the system is a failure, be the change."

Disclaimer: The story will tackle about laws, law school,  lawyering, justice system, courts and other related topics. The scenarios, schedules and everything about law school are all fictional but I patterned them with real life law school structure.

I do not claim to be expert in the field, so if you see some inconsistencies with the concept, feel free to message me so I can correct and edit them. I want to express a message in the story and the last thing that I would want is to misinform someone. Thank you!

Warning: There might be scenes, statements and acts that can trigger emotions. Please read with caution. If you are not comfortable with such kind of act and content, do not force yourself. Thank you so much!