"No, it's ok, I know it will be hard to keep it all in"

"Well you're doing a better job than me"
If only she knows what goes on in his head. "Do you have any special meal you want me to add for breakfast?"

"No, I'm good with our normal breakfast"

"Ok, come down in the next 45 minutes" Taehyung nods turning around to go back up. "Tae" the luna called out with an awkward smile. "Can you maybe make Jungkook come for breakfast?" The younger opened his mouth to respond but she was quick to add. "I'm sorry Tae I shouldn't bother you with this but it's been so long we ate together especially with his siblings and today is Sunday, so I just thought we could all have breakfast together"

Taehyung gave her a full smile to help ease her nervousness. "Luna it's ok, just go ahead and set up another plate for him, he'll be here," Taehyung said confidently, he isn't sure where the confidence is coming from but he's glad cause the smile that broke out from the older's face is so warming and was worth it.

"Really? wow Tae you are indeed the boss"

Taehyung laughed shaking his head, the luna can be so childish, above all she's a friendly and a lovely woman. "I don't really think so, I'll head upstairs"

"Yes boss!!" She exclaimed smiling. How is she the Luna?

Taehyung cannot begin to thank the stars that brought these people into his life, they really saved him and made him feel important. They didn't turn their nose at him because of his status in the society, they accepted him, they accepted his background and welcomed him fully to their family and friends circle.

He dropped himself on his bed with a sigh. He picked up his phone to see messages from his friends and most importantly Jungkook.

He tapped the screen, a big smile stretches his lips when he sees his mate messages. He dialled his number instead of replying to his spam messages.

"Hey baby"

Oh moon goddess of the brightest star save him! Jungkook will be the reason why his heart stops beating one day, he hopes not anytime soon. His raspy voice is dreamy

"Baby?"

"Kook good morning"

"Good morning beautiful" And Taehyung is definitely not blushing, he swears it with his toenail he is definitely not a blushing mess right now.

Jungkook has been doing nothing but call him pet names these days and Taehyung has done nothing but malfunction each time that happens.

"Kook stop" He let out weakly, his confident fading alongside his voice.

"We both know you love it," Jungkook said with a chuckle

"Kook" he whines

"I miss you," Jungkook said intensely, Taehyung can feel the weight and sincerity from those words, reasons why his heart picked up another rhythm. "I can't wait to have you here with me baby, I really want to wake up to your beautiful face every day".

The butterflies in his stomach doubled or probably tripled, his heart was the only thing pounding in his ears.

This is his life? This is Jungkook? This is his mate.

"Baby, you're ok?" Jungkook worried voice rings in his ear.

"Yeah I'm ok kook" he quickly reassured, the last thing he wants is to worry Jungkook. He needs to start getting used to this Jungkook.

This is what he always wanted and now he has it, his stupid brain and heart is gonna leave him out in the cold every time?

"That's good baby"