Crocodile attack and heroism

AN: Here we are at Cyo's Toddler days.

Ayah and Umeme were outside behind their house and were teaching Cyo of how to walk on two. The now almost three year old cub stumbled to walk over to his father.

"Come on Cyo, Daddy's here" Umeme reaches out for Cyo. Cyo took eight steps foward to Umeme but fell over. He grunts in dismay until Umeme picks him up.

"Nice try though boy" Umeme said.
"Daddy" Cyo cooed.
"Yeah?" Umeme asked.
"I wanna go to Mama" Cyo said. Umeme chuckled and placed Cyo down to let him walk over to Ayah. She knees down as Cyo walks over to her.

"That's right Cyo. Steady steps" Ayah said. Cyo walks about six steps and almost falls over before he gets on his feet and gets to his mother.

"Good boy Cyo. Come to Mommy" Ayah held out for her son.
"Mama!" Cyo walks into her arms and hugs her. Umeme saw mother and son hug and joins them.
"He did a good job there" Umeme said.
"Yeah. He sure did" Ayah said.

Later, Cyo was at the lake with his father and was splashing the water playfully.

"Hehehehehe" Umeme chuckled as his son is having fun.
"Don't swim to the hippos" He told Cyo.
"Okay daddy" Cyo said and swims on his back. Umeme watched his son swimming, not letting him out of his sight.

"Kyehehehehehe" Cyo then flips and splashes some water. He then sees an log in the water and swims up to it and climbs onto it.

"WEEEEE! Daddy! I found a log here!" Cyo cheered. Umeme saw Cyo standing on the log but something was not right on it. It wasen't a log at all when a pair of eyes and nosedrils opened in the water.

"CYO GET OFF IT! IT'S A CROCODILE!" Umeme yelled. Cyo looked down and saw the crocodile raise it's head and rolls over to make him lose balance. Cyo fell down with a splash and the crocodile turns it's direction towards the young lion for disturbing him. Cyo swims away from the crocodile in horror.

"HEEEEEELP!" Cyo screamed. The crocodile was closing in and opens it's jaws to take a bite of him. But Umeme caught the crocodile by the tail and threw it away further in the lake. He then picks up Cyo in his arms, he could tell Cyo was crying.

"Shhh shhh It's okay now Cyo" Umeme hugged him. Cyo hides his face on his father's chest fur.
"I'm so scared dad" Cyo said.
"Lets go home" Umeme said, walking up from the water back to the village.

In the lion family's house at night, Cyo was in his room at his bed hugging his chao plush tight.
"I never go out there at the lake again! Stupid stupid crocodiles" Cyo said in sadness and anger and puts the chao aside, hitting his pillow hard to let it all out. Just then the door to his room opened and Ayah saw her son beating his pillow.

"Cyo, what are you doing?" Ayah asked him."
"I just wanna beat the crocodile some day! Big meanie reptile!" Cyo threw his pillow. Ayah sat next to her son and pets his head to calm him and placed him on her lap.

"Now you listen to me Cyo. Rage can lead to someone doing the one thing they might regret the rest of their life. And if you ever get into a fight, fight back in defense only and don't take it too far then. I would never do such thing to anyone by taking my anger and frustration too far. Okay?" Ayah said to her son.

"Okay Mommy" Cyo said.
"You are the most valuable thing your father and I ever had. I can promise you that you'll become a great hero some day, perhaps maybe not just at the village but also in the savannah" Ayah said.
"Really?" Cyo asked.
"Yes. The bravery is right here in you, but your heart is going to guide you to do the right things and into heroism" Ayah said. Tearing up in happiness, Cyo hugged his mother.

"I love you Mommy" Cyo said.
"I love you too my Kitty boy" Ayah said and hugged him. She then gently placed him into the bed and puts the pillow back behind his head. She then tucks him in the blanket and placed his chao plush next to him.

"Sweet dreams Cyo. Good night" Ayah said and kissed his forehead.
"Good night mom" Cyo said and yawns, closing his eyes. Ayah heads out from the room but not before glancing briefly back at her son and smiled kindly. She then closed the door.