Ch 12. Pt. 2

Lucas came closer to me and kissed my neck but then sunk his fangs into my neck, but for some reason it didn't hurt it felt...good. he pinned me harder to the wall and started drinking my blood.

"Now you have two options Y/n, one you can have your mind ripped and we do this all over again forever or two you give yourself to me and you know the truth but that means that no matter where you go you will be connected to me, you will belong to me." I looked at him and couldn't think of anything except the fight Jungkook and I had.

"Lucas do you promise to be with me forever right, you'll never leave me?" I worried not looking at him. His body softened and he moved his hand to cup my face to look at him. "Y/n Lee I have loved you for all these years and I promise to love you for the rest of my life no matter what."

He leaned in and kissed me with all the love he had, but it didn't feel right. Then I got an idea."Ok Lucas I'll give myself to you but right now can I sleep I'm not feeling that good and I'm really tired?" I could see the excitement in his eyes as he nodded.

"Of course baby I'm going to be with the guys so you can rest. I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and he kissed me before he ran out like a little kid that was told to get ready to get ice cream.

I ran to my room and almost called Mark but then I remembered that he's part of all this. I was all alone, that night I cried myself asleep.

-Lucas pov-
I was so excited she finally agreed to be mine. I ran home as fast as I could, I couldn't wait to tell everyone. I arrived home in about 10 minutes bacause we lived really far from town and plus Y/n lives at the other end of town.

I ran inside catching everyone's attention. "Guys guess what!" I said happily. Jaehyun was the first to speak. "Ok calm down and tell us." I took a deep unnecessary breath.

"Ok I have convinced Y/n to be with me, Jungkook will not have her after tomorrow." They looked at each other then at me. "Congrats bro you finally did it." Doyong patted me on my shoulder.

"So you finally did it, you know what this means now don't you?" WinWin asked. I nodded "Yes this means that Y/n will be mine and Jungkook won't take her from me."

"This means a war between the Bangtan pack and us. They will fight for Y/n wether if they get along or not. She is Jungkook's mate and they will fight for that bond."  Jungwoo put into light.

"Lucas don't to this I won't help in this" I turned to the voice I hadn't heard in a long time. "Welcome back." I said in a normal tone.

Sorry an other cliffhanger.
Sorry I was going to update yesterday but I had school then my friend Sophia and I went to a violin performance by Timothy Chooi.
He was really nice and played really good with his friend playing piano. He even helped with some good restaurants to go to in Seoul. He also helped me with learning a little bit more Korean.

And thanks goes to my friend Sophia for taking the pictures