PT. 6

⚠️long chapter ahead. Hope you like it though.⚠️

I'm on my bed with small tears on my face when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Y/n it's me are you ok?" I heard lucas' voice and got up to opened the door.

I saw his worried face turn into a mad one as he looked at my neck. "What the hell is that Y/n?" He turned my head to get a better look at it. "I-I," was all I could get out before I felt a sting on my face and I fell on the floor.

I looked up at Lucas in disbelief. I didn't see regret in his face only anger. "How could you let that mutt mark you? You knew that your mine and yet you still let it happen. I have waited this long for you to come back to me and I'm not letting him take you away from me not this time." He growled at me.

I just looked at him confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked raising my voice in confusion. He just slapped me again. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me Nova."

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm not Nova are you crazy?" He grabbed my hair and yanked me twords his face. " No now you are Y/n but when you loved me long ago I knew you as Nova. At least untill you found that mutt, well at least his past self and then you fell in love with him all because you were his mate you left me for him.'

I was so confused until my head started hurting and I curled up into a ball and pictures flashed in my head and then everything went black.

I woke up to a major headache then everything came back to me I looked around to find Lucas but I didn't see him. I relaxed a little but realized that I can't stay here if I do it will be like I'm a prisoner in my own house.

I heard some distant foot steps and hurried over to my window. I opened it and climbed out, you may want to know how I can do that well I used to sneak out of my old room all the time and when Mark and I moved here I picked a room that had a good climbing tree and a soft landing in the bushes. But shhh Mark doesn't know about that.

I got on the ground and ran as fast as I could and because I was scared I stupidly ran into the woods. I ran as fast as I could until I got to a clearing with a small pond and a waterfall.

I stopped infront of the pond and looked at my reflection it looked somewhat different now. Before it seemed like something was missing when I looked at myself but now it seems like some of that something that was missing has come back.

I was brought out of my daydream when I heard a crack and some shuffling noises behind me. I turned around saw a black wolf but I wasn't scared I just turned around to face it and sat on my legs.

 I turned around saw a black wolf but I wasn't scared I just turned around to face it and sat on my legs

It started walking twords me and stopped right in front of me and sat down looking at me in the eyes. I slowly brought my hand up and slowly pet his ear.

Soon he layed his head on my lap and I felt calm and somewhat happy. Then all of a sudden I hear buzzing and my ringtone 'my phone how could I forget about that.' I quickly took out my phone and saw that Mark was calling me.