"Yeah I'm starting to reconsider it now. We don't want cheeku to be upset on his birthday do we now?" Mahi Bhai spoke hoping that the idiots he's been bearing will rethink their plan.

"NAH!" screamed Hardik, Jaddu, Anushka, Rohit and a couple others.

"Anu you know you have to manage him after right? " Teased Rohit.

"Idiot you know that he's going to be more mad at you than he's going to be mad at any of us . Agar retreat karni hai tho abhi karle phir uske baad mere pass aakar whine mat kar." Warned jinks

"It'll be funny 😂" Rohit responded

"Ok was just a warning." he laughed sensing another Virat - Rohit fight.

                 ____________________

On the other side Virat was left at home annoyed. He wanted to spend time with his wife but if not that he wanted to talk to Rohit about his birthday plans but that idiot wasn't picking up. Frustrated he decided to do something he hasn't done in a very long time.

Chat with his fans on a his fan club  account. His fan club for Rohit.

RohitAholic:

Back with a bang 💥

Back with a bang 💥.Enjoy this pic of my Rohit and Virat. #rohit #virat #rohitfan #backfromthedead

350 likes/150 comments

Comments

Rohitrockzzz: eyyyy @RohitAholic your back.

VkRsfans: @RohitAholic brudderrrr your back. Missed you broskii

Vkaholic : @RohitAholic bro where have you been .

RohitAholic: @Rohitrockzzz yaahhh back with a bang.

RohitAholic: @VkRsfans missed you too sis.

RohitAholic: @Vkaholic been busy yaar.

                      ____________

Little did these unexpected fans know that they were talking to the Virat Kohli himself.

Insta group.

Fanmily

Vaishh: bro Arjun where have you been @RohitAholic

Junn: been busy baby sis.

Nikhillaaa: but you forgot us 😭😭

Junn: I can never forget you @Vkaholic. Nikhil dramebaaz maat ban abhi. By the way it's just for today, I have to leave again sowwy.

Vaishh: *puts a puppy face* don't leave. 

Nikhillaaa: don't leave.

Junn: sorry guys I have to .

                    _____________

Virat immediately felt so much better talking to his fanmily. He was constantly kept peeking over to his phone checking the time.

"Ok 10 minutes left" Virat muttered excited.

In the team meeting

"10 minutes left guys!" Rahul exclaimed realising they need to be ready.

Mahi Bhai quickly picked his phone and wrote something.

"Done....." Muttered Mahi Bhai to himself feeling extremely guilty that he agreed to their stupid plan.

By this time Anushka had reached home and so have all the ladies and children.

At exactly 12 Virat's phone started vibrating non-stop but there was one message that would change his life.

At 12 Anushka and the rest barged into the house jumping at Virat. Ziva managed to get to her Virat Chachu the first. Then Zoraver and then samaira put her hands out as if she was waiting for Virat to cuddle her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRAT CHACHU!" Ziva squealed.

"Thank you baccha❤️!" Virat hugged.

The rest eventually wished the birthday boy and Virat couldn't be happier. But he just wished that the team would also have come that would have made his day. By 2 everyone had left but Sakshi tried to  coerce Ziva into leaving and sleeping but Virat being Virat supported her.

" Ziva chale? " Sakshi asked calmly.

"Nahi mumma mujhe Virat Chachu ke saath rehena hai!" Ziva whined.

"Ziva please chale. It's 2 at night." Sakshi replied to her adamant daughter.

"Bhabhi rehene de na. Let her be it's fine." Virat defended.

"No it's not fine Virat get some sleep today you deserve it." Sakshi said aloud feeling extremely guilty.

Anushka saw this and said to Sakshi
"Bhabhi let Ziva stay for tonight and then maybe that will make you and mahi Bhai feel less guilty and make Virat a bit more cheerful."

  Sakshi just nodded and spoke
" Ok fine Ziva don't trouble them too much."

"Don't worry bhabhi she'll be an angel right Ziva?" Virat said sort of jumping just like a child.

Sakshi just smiled at them and left. Anushka was putting Ziva to sleep and Virat went through his messages on his on his phone. Birthday wishes flooded him and he was overwhelmed but that one message caught his eye.

It was from BCCI. A letter saying that he was not in the coming series. It didn't hurt him at first but when he saw the reason his world broke apart.

They didn't want him. His team had abandoned him. And most importantly Rohit hadn't spoken for him.

_______________________________________

Ok I wrote my first RohiRat story and I literally have jitters publishing this. Hope you all will like it although I started on a depressing note. Please leave inline comments they motivate me.

PS I'm not Hindi by birth so forgive my mistakes in Hindi

Signing of Ashu ❤️