The Book Thief

[Oh hey I'm just here updating for you guys. Finally.

But anyway I got this idea because I recently saw The Book Thief and it was such a good movie. I can't wait to read the book omg.

And let's just pretend Niall is a natural blonde, okay.

Anyway here you guys go :).

~KatelynXx]

·

Niall was a book thief.

It was dangerous for him to do this, considering books weren't safest thing to steal. Especially not with how much he goes to steal them.

Niall goes almost everyday to steal a book. But he returns the ones he's finished.

Even then, it isn't safe for him. They could kill him on the spot. In the blink of an eye.

Harry was a soldier. He was given strict orders to kill anybody who has books, whether they are hidden from the public eye or not.

He didn't know that Niall was stealing books, considering he was a goody goody, as his classmates liked to call him.

But then one day, Harry caught Niall running from somewhere, with something in his hand. He looked closely, silently chasing after Niall to figure out what he was trying to hide.

That's when he knew it was a book. A page had somehow flown away from the book Niall had. And Harry couldn't believe it.

He stood there, for nearly 15 minutes thinking about what he should do. He knew he was supposed to kill him, but he just couldn't.

The one thing Harry had to do, he couldn't.

He knew almost instantaneously that he was going to be killed for not killing Niall for having a book.

And he was okay with that. As long as he didn't have to do it himself. And he wouldn't have to kill innocent people for having books anymore. Because he would be gone.

·

·

Later that evening...

The sirens went off.

But it was too late.

There were so many bombs but Harry never made it to the shelter.

Hell, he never woke up.

Niall was pacing around the underground shelter, worried about Harry and why he wasn't inside the shelter.

And then it hit him. He was still inside his house.

Niall kicked and thrashed as people in the shelter held him back from going outside. He eventually passed out from exhaustion.

The next morning, Niall awoke and ran outside, searching for Harry.

He decides to go to his house, but he can't find it. It had been blown up.

This was too much for Niall's brain to handle let alone his heart. His heart was beating right out of his chest and Niall felt like he was suffocating with everything that happened within the last day.

And it was then that Niall collapsed, his heart unable to take the pain, his lungs suffocating with the toxic air around him. He never woke up.

He was finally one with Harry.

·

·

Narry Narry Narry! [Oneshots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें