Everything Will Be Okay In The End

[A/N: This is tied with The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Dev, you'll love this one.

Hope you all like it ♡. It's also extremely short because of the plot. And don't mind that it's kind of rushed, but feedback would be appreciated.

Warning(s): Extreme Fluff and Major Character Death {I appologize in advance}.]

(Unedited.)

"-all."

"-iall."

"Niall."

"Niall, wake up!"

On any normal day, the blonde boy would have woken with a jump, but today he's too weak to even move much. He looks around and sees that he is still in this dreaded hospital bed. The brunette boy is still sitting in the chair by the bed, though the blonde doesn't know if he went to use the bathroom or something in the past 8 hours.

"Niall, you scared the living daylights out of me," he starts, "I thought you were going to leave me without a goodbye."

"Harry, you know I would never leave you. I love you too much."

"Niall, stop pretending. We both know you are slowly dying inside and even though it hurts to accept it, we have to. I have to," he doesn't finish, he's about to cry.

"Harry, baby. Please don't cry," the blonde strokes his cheek and he leans into the boy's touch. He too starts crying, knowing today is the final day he will be alive and be able to feel his lover.

He leans down and kisses him slowly, them both knowing the harsh reality will come crashing down on them soon. He'd been getting visually weaker.

The brunette slowly pulls away and stares into the blue eyes that he loves so much.

"Your entire family is in the waiting room. They want me to spend your last minutes with me because they know I love you."

He kisses the boy again, still a crying mess, but he doesn't care. He loves him too fucking much and if this is how they'll spend their last few minutes together, then so be it. The blonde boy kisses him back with all the strength he can muster.

The blonde feels himself slowly slipping away into a peaceful darkness. The other male leans his forehead against the blonde's.

"Okay?" The blonde boy whispers before slipping into a wakeless darkness.

"Okay," whispers the other boy.