「senjurou and kyoujurou」

第十二话

As Akiho was being brought back by the same kakushi who brought her to the Demon Slayer headquarters, she apologized multiple times for losing control of her body and leaving the man to barge into the meeting. However, he expressed that he won't forgive her because of how terrifying the pillars were and how he felt that he almost died from a heart attack after she pulled that stunt.

"I'm sorry..." she continued to say as they arrived at the Butterfly Estate.

"Hmph!" the kakushi turned his head and left in a huff.

Akiho sighed sadly and walked inside the building where she was greeted by the three young servant girls.

"You're back, Akiho-san!" Kiyo said with a smile. "We got a letter from Shinobu-sama saying to keep you here for the three days that you have to take medicine, and then you are free to leave!"

"Since you're not injured anymore, you can follow us to a separate room," Naho added and pulled on the girl's sleeve.

Because of the previous situation, Akiho had forgotten about her attire until she looked down at the demon slayer uniform she had put on to meet the head of the Demon Slayer Corps. Her haori was missing, and she feared that it had been ruined during the fight with Mukago. She paused with a tense look, "My haori... It was an important gift..."

"Aoi-san did laundry recently," Sumi looked up at the girl with reassuring eyes, "Akiho-san's haori is hanging out in the yard!"

"Is that so..." A wave of relief washed over Akiho's entire body and she felt herself smile again. "Thank you so much!"

"Come this way," Naho urged again with a light tug. "Your room will be next to the one Tanjirou-san's using for his little sister!"

"I'm so glad you're okay, Akiho-san!" Tanjirou cried when he walked out of the room and saw the half-demon girl in one piece. He looked a lot better after getting his injuries treated and he was even able to walk again. "I heard from the girls that you were poisoned by a lower moon! I heard Genya was there too! Is he okay?!"

"I haven't seen him because he is on another mission," she replied with concern of her own. "But that means he's fine."

"That's good... That's good...!" the male said with relief and a bright look in his eyes. "So much has happened... Inosuke's depressed and Zenitsu's limbs are shrunken because of the spider demon's poison. It'll take months for them to completely recover, you know? I'm pretty beat up as well... My jaw hurts and my lungs feel like they're on fire, and Nezuko and I only narrowly got accepted today... Oh, how did your trial go?!"