08

Darcy

"MY PATHETIC CREATURES COULDN'T HOLD THOSE PESKY FAIRIES BACK!" I heard Darkar yelled from his throne.

Does he mean Bloom and her lame entourage have arrived at the castle? This will give me; I said my sisters and me a chance to show Darkar it wasn't a mistake of busting us out of Lightrock Monastery. It will also prove that I'm meant to be with Darkar. Think of all the trouble and minions we will have under our feet!!! I ran inside the room only to see Icy and Stormy already inside. Those man-stealers were at Darkar's feet, almost like they were kissing up to him. Darkar's fists were in a ball on both armrests of his throne. His dark red knightly head was faced forward then to the side to glare at me.

"Darcy, get in here and stand before me just like your sisters, Icy and Stormy!" Darkar barked while I ran front and center before Darkar while Stormy and Icy were laughing at me. "How can we stop those flys from getting inside my palace?"

"Whatever you plan, Darkar will be the greatest plan compare to me and my sisters combined!" Stormy blurted out with a mischievous smile.

"Stormy, don't you know that I need help coming up with something! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU YOUR GLOOMIX POWERS TO BE PRETTY!" Darkar snarled. "YOU WILL HAVE TO CONSTANTLY PROVE TO ME THAT IT WASN'T A MISTAKE FREEING YOU WITCHES FROM LIGHTROCK MONASTERY!"

"Yes, we understand, Lord Darkar!" Icy grinned bashfully, then she turned to Stormy and me and have a funny look signaling us to one-up with something fast.

I thought about it for a few seconds. A lousy idea popped in my head. The ends of my lips curled up with made Stormy, and Icy stared at me with a weird expression.

"Lord Darkar, I have the perfect plan to at least break those pixies spirit and have them packing back to their mommies and daddies!" I beamed showing my white teeth.

"Then step up my throne Darcy and tell me this plan of yours," Darkar ordered.

I stepped up the steps to Darkar's throne with Icy groaning and Stormy pouting while rolling her eyes. They are just mad that I get my chance to shine for Darkar.

"How about my sisters, and I used these powers of ours to defeat the pixies! I'm sure one of them will break away from the group to save those pesky mosquitoes that you have locked! How about you let that one pixie think she freed those mosquitoes?" I explained part of my plan to have my sisters laugh at me with Darkar glaring at me with a strange look.

"MAYBE IT WAS A MISTAKE FREEING YOU WITCHES FROM LIGHTROCK! THOSE PUNY SOFT BUTTERFLIES GOT IN YOUR HEADS?" Darkar yelled.

"DARCY!!!" Stormy and Icy yelled at me with their fists balled up.

"WAIT, LET ME SPEAK!!" I shouted, silencing the room. "You can have that pixie think she save the mosquitoes only from being surrounded by your monsters. Then we can recapture those mosquitoes along with with with the new edition the pixie!"

Darkar hummed as he leaned back from his throne. His metal hands touched his chin, then his lips. A smile grew as I knew he loves my plan.

"You know, Darcy, I was mistaken for judging your plan!" Darkar snickered. "That's a very cunning plan from a witch that stayed at Lightrock!"

"I know, thanks!" I replied at my face was getting a bit hot.

"Put this plan in motion, but I will add a few tweaks to it! GO OUT THERE TRIX AND FIGHT FOR THE NAME DARKAR!"

"We will, Lord Darkar!" My sisters and I replied with an evil grin evident on our face.

My sisters and I flew out of the open palace windows. We floated down with our arms crossed. Not before long, we caught sight of Bloom, Stella, Sky, Falen, and the sleeping Emalia appeared getting off the old bridge. As predicted in my plan, one of the pixies was flying up to the palace to save those annoying caged mosquitoes.