The Finale Part 2

A/n: Sorry I took so long to update and miss the update date, but this chapter was pretty long due to the ideas I had going for this chapter. Also this is not the final part of the story like I thought it was and this chapter reached over 11,000 words and I'm not going to have you guys reading for that long so I broke it again into another part which will be the final part of the story! I will be posting that later on today so please try and enjoy this mini part two and please tell your thoughts about it!

Riven

 Brandon was the first to jumped through the portal to get to Darkar once he heard the news of Stella and Aisha was fighting against Darkar, Emalia, the Trix, and Bloom on their own. Everyone jumped through the portal one by one to see what was going on, on the other side of the portal. I landed on a vanilla brown cracked hard stone floor. I checked my soundings to see that we were standing inside what used to be a building as I see the broken or uncompleted columns that encircled my friends and I. I gazed at the top to see Bloom in a much darker color scheme of her fairy outfit chanting a spell with a purple glowing light casted around her body. I turned my head to the ground to see Emalia on the ground with her head slumped down unconscious. I also noticed that Brandon was in front of Darkar protecting Stella and Aisha as they was trapped in a gum like glop on the cracked stone floor. I checked around the area and didn't see no Trix insight and I wondered what did Darkar or Emalia do to the Trix?

 I looked behind me to see that Falen already made it through the portal and ran next to me until he saw the sight of Emalia unconscious. I can literally see the color of his skin slightly loose color. My eyes darted to Falen's hand as I see his fist twitching as my eyes moved down to his legs. I saw the muscles in Falen's leg wanting to go over to Emalia, but they stood firmly on the ground scared to move. 

 "What did Darkar do to minha princesa?" Falen whispered as his eyes stayed on his knocked out girlfriend. 

 "I don't know, but we will fix it Falen, just get your head in the game!" I told him placing my hand on his shoulder. 

 "Riven is right Falen, in order to save Emalia from her dark temptation is to take the cause of those dark temptations which is Darkar!" Helia said in his most poetic way possible. 

 "He will pay for this!" Falen gritted his teeth and bring out his Phanto-Spear. 

 "Everyone we must focus on helping Bloom and Emalia!" Sky said as I turned my attention on Darkar flying backwards in the air. 

 "FOOLS, I HAVE NO SUCH TIME FOR THIS!!" Darkar yelled snapping his armored head over to the knocked out Emalia. "GET UP YOUR USELESS PILE OF MAGIC CLAY UP AND HELP ME TAKE DOWN YOUR PATHETIC FRIENDS!!"

 Darkar yelled at Emalia. I watched as Emalia was getting out of her unconscious state upon command. Emalia rubbed her head while getting back on her feet. I saw the color restoring to Falen like he was happy to see she was okay, but his eyes were filled with pain to see his girlfriend. 

 "Yes Lord Darkar," Emalia replied as raised both of her arm forming a dark purple and black sphere pointing it at Sky, Tecna, Brandon, Timmy, Helia, Falen, and I. "Shadow Ball!" 

 "GOOD DARK EMALIA!!! Let's add a mixture of my magic!" Darkar cheered as he cast his spell at the same time at us. 

 Emalia let the spell go, flying towards us as her spell hit us like a ball hitting my midsection of my our bodies at top speed. Darkar's spell came next which sent us flying even more to a point a iridescent purple light enveloping around our bodies. I tried to move, but I couldn't and it seemed like I was stuck. It felt like I was stuck just how Aisha and Stella are without the gum like tar stuck to my skin.