𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Start from the beginning

-

Nick heard the doorbell ring a few times and went to answer it even though he wasn't expecting anyone. When he opened the door he saw his two favorite girls.

"Hey! What're you guys doing here?"

"I think Meri missed her daddy, right Meri?" Desiree said as she walked into the boys' house.

"Oh really? You missed me baby?" Nick asked as he kissed his daughter then sat her down in his lap. "How'd your interview go?"

"I thought you'd never ask. It went great. I start tomorrow, and they hired me as a producer!" Desiree squealed.

"Really? That's great!" Nick said happy for the girl. He knew that it was always Des' dream to do something like this and he was glad he could see her dreams coming true.

Nick embraced Des out of excitement and Desiree feels bad for enjoying it so much. When she decided to move to LA she just wanted her and Nick's relationship to be a one of strictly co-parents, but she couldn't help to start falling for his caring nature.

"You said you start tomorrow; do you need me to watch Meridee?"

"No you don't have to my office has an on-site daycare center."

'Well that's convenient,' Nick thought.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. I mean who wouldn't want to spend all their time with the most beautiful girl in the world." Nick said showering Meridee's face with kisses. "Tied with her beautiful mother of course." Nick smirked making googly eyes at Des.

"Stop." Desiree blushed and rolled her eyes, Nick was always quite the charmer.

"Well we gotta celebrate. You want some wine? We can get some wine? And whatever you wanna eat I'll cook for you. And I can get the guys to come hangout with us."

"That all sounds great Nick, but me and Meri gotta go home. I'm really tired."

"Cmon Des. Just let me cook you dinner. Then I'll take you both home. How's that sound?" Nick wagered.

Desiree tapped her chin and hummed, "That depends, do you have your mom's chicken Alfredo recipe."

Nick smirked, "You know I do Baby Girl." Nick went into the kitchen got out some pots and pans, turned on some 112 on the speaker, and got to cooking.

-

After an evening filled with loud and obnoxious singing, dancing, cooking, laughing, and catching up it was around 9 and Des, Nick, and Meri were all cuddled up on the couch watching Pinocchio.

"Man I forgot how morbid this movie was." Des chuckled. She looked down at Nick and saw her daughter's face squished against Nick's stomach. Desiree sighed, she had to admit this was really cute, but she did not thinks this through.

"What's wrong Mamas?" Nick whispered.

"Oh it's nothing. It's just that Meridee is a really light sleeper, so if we try to put her in the car now, I know for sure she'll wake up."

Nick nodded then thought for a minute. "What time do you have to be at work tomorrow?"

"Eight, why?"

"This is what we're gonna do. You and Meri spend the night, then tomorrow morning we'll get up early go swing bye your place so you can shower then I'll take you to work, sound good?"

"You'd do all that for me?"

"Of course I would."

"Thanks Nicky." Desiree smiled giving Nick a kiss on the cheek.

"Bringing back the pet names I see." Nick smirked."

"You still call me Mamas, so it's only fair." Des chuckled and stroked Meri's back.

"Touché." Nick and Desiree finished then movie then successfully got Meri upstairs and in bed with them without waking f her up.

"Nick can I borrow some night clothes."

"By that do you mean just one of my hoodies?"

"You know me so well." Desiree chuckled. She threw off her skirt and blouse and quickly pulled a blue champion hoodie over her head. Nick couldn't help but look. He noticed that Desiree's figure was still great even after having a kid.

"I know you're looking at me Nick. Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer." Desiree looked over her shoulder at the boy. It was dark but she could tell he was blushing.

"Sorry Ma. But you look good."

"Thank you." Desiree said and climbed into bed next to her baby and baby father. It felt like they were a cute little family. It felt like things were how they should be. Desiree hopes this feeling could last forever.

"Goodnight Des."

"Night Nick."

Lo's Hoes

They are s'cute 🥺 comment and vote babes