Momo x Hoshi x Sana - "It'll be you this time."

Start from the beginning

"Okay.. uhm.. are you alone right now?" I asked, quite hesitant.

"Nope, I'm with Hosh."

"Oh, you sure you still need me there?" I let out a strained chuckle.

"Of course! I would love to hang out with you all day. I never heard anything from you for days now. In fact, it was also Hoshi's idea to have you here."

Fuck.

"What?" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. Why would he do that?

"You heard me right, now move your ass out of wherever you were sitting right now, pack your bags and go straight here in our apartment. I mean the right now part, okay.. Toodles!" After that, the call ended.

How am I supposed to face her and Hoshi? I found myself asking as I began pacing back and forth in my room.

I had no choice.. I said I'll go. So it's now or never. I can't also hide forever. I can't avoid him in a lifetime because we will and eventually will meet again.

With a long sigh that I never knew I was holding, I began to pack my bags and go straight at the shower.

❦❦❦

It took a lot of courage and deep breaths before I lift my fist to knock on the door.

I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'm here already, standing in front of their apartment's door. There's no more backing out.

Not after a minute, the door flew open, revealing my best friend Momo. A huge smile plastered on her face before she pulls me in a bone-crushing hug.

"You have no single clue how I missed you sooo much Sana." She whispered in my hair.

I smiled and embraced her.

"I missed you too, more than you know.." I replied, inhaling her scent. Guilt slowly building in the pit of my stomach.

'If you only knew.. then you wouldn't even wish to see my face right now.'  I wanted to say but she doesn't need to know that. If there is a secret I would bring with me in my grave then it is what happened between Hoshi and I.

My smile instantly fades away when I saw who's watching us from behind.

It was Hoshi with his pleading eyes. Our eyes met and by the look he's giving me.. I can tell he has so much to tell but sorry, I won't listen in any of it. He has to stop.

"I missed you too squirrel." There is something with the way he said it and before I could even reply, he's already in front of me.

When Momo broke the hug, he closed the small gap between our bodies, giving me exactly the last thing I need right now. If he only knew that it takes everything in me not to hug him back. Damn it.

"I'm happy you made it here.. can we ple—" Before he could say anything else, I began to pushed him away. Is he crazy? Momo is in front of us for heaven's sake!

I made sure not to catch his eyes again because I swear I saw something in it when our gaze locked into each other earlier.. it was the longing. The thing I badly want to forget.

"We have all day and all night to be with each other. I'm excited. We can bring back the things we used to do before." Momo interrupted, still clueless with the tension forming between Hoshi and I.