Mingyu x Tzuyu - "I am JUST a Rebound."

I was walking alone in the hallway, really disappointed because of my test results.

I failed again..

I was surprised when someone suddenly pulled my hand from behind. A few seconds later, I just found myself facing a very good looking guy.

I'm dead.

My mind stated as I stare at his face.

I'm really dead!

Because this good looking guy I'm facing right now is Kim Mingyu. The most popular guy studying in our school.

He is really a heartthrob.. facing him right now is one of my dreams and also one of the things I will surely be ashamed of someday. He is so handsome and I look like a potato.

"Babe? What are you doing here? I miss you." He said then he leans closer to my face to kiss my cheeks.

What the heck is happening?

Heat instantly went up my cheeks as my eyes go wide with what he did.

"Uhm...excuse m-" I was about to say something when he draw me closer, his hands holding my waist tightly.

We're so close now that my heart goes wild and crazy. Oh dear Lord.

Our face is just an inches away from each other and I can't help myself not to be attracted by his really handsome face features.

He even leans his face closer to mine and that made me closed my eyes subconsciously.

By any chance.. is he going to kiss me?

I waited for him to do what I'm expecting but it took so long for him to do that, so I slowly opened my eyes only to find him smirking.

What the heck?

After that he looked behind his back and sighed.

"I'm sorry for that. I just need an excuse.. Uhm.. nevermind." He smiled shyly to me.

"By the way I'm Mingyu." He offered his hand for me to shake.

"I-I'm Tzuyu." I stuttered then I reach out to accept it.

"So.. Tzuyu, I want you to be my girl." He suddenly said that makes me completely speechless.

❦ ❦ ❦

I was currently.. lets say.. 'dating' the heartthrob. I know it was such a freaking news and it shocked everybody. Literally.

It was a dream come true for me. He was my long time crush and I won't ever decline his offer to date him. But sometimes it doesn't really feel good because of the death glares I'm receiving by his 'fangirls' at school.

My life is peaceful back when I was just a common student. I can walk freely at the hallway without any eyes suspecting me, but when I started dating Mingyu, I can feel all the eyes surrounding me, judging me.

I can hear a lot of murmurs like...

I can't believe he's dating someone like her!

Doesn't he have a better taste at girls?

Gosh! I'm waiting for a long time for him to notice me. I should just know that his type is just like her.

She's nothing to compare with Jae Hee.

Who is Jae Hee?