36

Raeha, Raeha, Raeha....

The only word that was replaying in my mind was your name. How its beauty increased when it escaped from my lips. Your face was a mysterious masterpiece to me, one so gorgeous that I couldn't find any words to describe you. Any description in a matter of words was not enough to define your elegance and for real it had been driving me crazy.

I groaned shifting here and there in my bed figuring a suitable position that could help me sleep through the night, but no... I couldn't sleep a blink.

Suddenly, my throat felt pretty dry due to all the hustle so I decided to grab a bottle of water from the kitchen. Slowly, I tiptoed through the empty corridor and down the stairs into the kitchen and to my surprise you sat there at the kitchen table deliciously munching on some noodles.

"Boo!" I said jumping into the kitchen.

"AHHH!!!" You screamed and dropped your chopsticks along with the few noodles hanging between them onto the table and closed your eyes tightly. In that moment all I could do was laugh.

My laughter echoed through the kitchen as you slowly opened your eyes and suddenly your expressions changed from scared to furious as your cheeks turned the darkest shade of red a human being can possibly become.

"LEE FELIX! WHY WOULD YOU!" You almost screamed. That's when I realized that I was in great trouble. You slowly got up from your chair and that time you literally looked like a Greek Titan ready to shred me to pieces because I deceived you, and all I could do was run for my life.

"Catch me if you can!!!" I screamed running around the house like some four year old and you ran after me. I hopped from the sofa and onto the staircase as you followed after me, then I entered my room and skipped onto the bed jumping here and there. You climbed onto the bed and suddenly grabbed a hold of the neck area of my t-shirt pulling me towards your body with extreme pressure.

And due to the impact, both of us fell onto the bed my body on top of yours as I steadied my body from crushing yours undermine by placing both of my hands beside your body as our faces were now inches apart. Your breathe was uneven as your chest heaved up and down and your warm breathe fanned my lips sending electrical impulses all over my body.

"Uh- Felix could you get off me?" You suddenly spoke up turning nervous by the second.

"No, I'm already liking this position..." I said having no shame which made your face turn even darker.

"Uh- no, Felix we should sleep..." You said stuttering on your words.

"Weren't you going to punish me? Huh, Raeha-ssi?" I said in a teasing way which made your eyes wide open as you started avoiding my gaze.

"I'm uh- I'm sleepy, Goodnight!" You said pushing my body off of yours and scooting out of the room at the speed of light. You were so shy that I couldn't contain myself. I silently smiled rubbing the nape of my neck with my left hand and pushed my face into my pillow as I couldn't get over how adorable you looked when you got nervous or how you'd fidget and stutter when you got shy.

You, being yourself made me want you even more.