FFTH - 22

Momo's POV

I just found out that my parents did some dirty works with the company that i'm managing now. Not only that, our well known research facilities used smuggled medicines so i'm really furious about that fact. I worked so hard to build a good reputation, good thing that they didn't touch my business. Our research facilities in Japan and Korea is under investigation now, how did i know it? Well, i have this friend working as a police officer so he informed me about what he heard.

"Sana, what's going on? Is there a problem?"

"Momo-ya, mom and dad told me that i'm going to marry Tzuyu. I want to but I don't think Tzuyu will agree on this, I heard that he's going to propose to his girlfriend. What should i do?"

"You know that you can't forced someone too love you and spend the rest of their lives with you right? You're smart enough to know the answer Sana."

"Yes i know, but dad said Tzuyu's father agree on the engagement. Why would he agree? Does he have any idea of what happen to us?"

"I don't want to say this but I think you need to know what our parents is up to, i mean what's the catch after that marriage."

"They said something about the merging of the two hospitals."

"But Sana, our hospital will go on bankrupt soon and don't be shocked but our parents did some dirty works and they are under investigation right now. They are our parents but we can't tolerate this kind of doing."

"I better find something, maybe there's something else that about why Mr. Chou agree with our parents."

"You better do that. It's the least you can do for Tzuyu. Sana, he's happy now. I always saw him from afar when i visit their hotel to check the food and beverage supplies that they need. We better make things right. I know you still love him but he is not the right man for you."

"I know but somehow i still hope that he will marry me after everything that happened in the past."

Sana's POV

"Mom." I kept on calling but she's not answering. I went to the garden and saw her talking with dad. They look serious so I stop and listen to what they talked about.

"We better act fast, so we can save our property. We need Chou to sign the agreement as soon as possible. I don't care if he force his son to marry our daughter." my dad said.

"Too bad, i still want Dahyun to be her husband but what can we do? He's only Chou's illegitimate child and he's family doesn't know about this. Good thing we can used it to make him do whatever we want. He loves his family so much and he knows that he made a mistake." my mother said.

"Too bad for Kim. He died early because he doesn't want to cooperate with us. He really loved his wife so much that made him accept her even if she's pregnant." dad said.

"Well that's life. We should take advantage of it." my mom said. I can't believe they are so greedy. They even used other people's weakness just to get what they want. I'm hurt because I am their daughter and they are using me to get what they want. Well sorry, I recorded everything, they better stop. I hate to see you in jail coz you're still my parents but I don't want others to suffer because of them. I will go meet Tzuyu.

No One's POV

Breaking News: Chou Global Empire's Heir and new CEO, Chou Tzuyu is now engaged to MM Holding's heiress Myoui Mina. Details of the wedding will be discuss soon.

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

Double update for Mitzu day! I hope you enjoy this story and this short chapter. 😁😁😁