FFTH - 12

🐍Sana's POV🐍

"I'm sorry Sana. Is that your boyfriend? Sorry if i caused you trouble again." Dahyun said.

"It's okay Hyun. I'll take care of it. I'm sorry but I still love him. I hope we can still be friends."

"Yes, of course but I'll still wait for you. I'm not giving up, I'm just giving you time and space to think for now. I'm here for you, always. Now go, I'll just make an excuse to our parents. Take care."

I went straight to the airport and return to Seoul. I still can't contact Tzuyu so I went directly to his unit. As I punch in the code, no one is in the house. My tears started to fall then I just saw myself in the couch hugging my knees. I messed up badly.

👽Tzuyu's Pov👽

I went home then I saw Sana lying in the couch. I tried to wake her up and she did. She immediately hug me.

"I'm sorry hon, please let me explain first. Hear me out please."

"Okay, go ahead. I'm listening."

"Dahyun and his parents invited us in a mini trip because they are planning to have a business venture. I know you're thinking that I'm cheating. I'm not. I love you. And also Momo oppa is there with us but you didn't saw him because he went out for a while to make a call. You can ask him hon. I'm telling you the truth I promise."

"Okay. I'll believe you but in one condition."

"Anything hon, i'll do anything just to get you back."

"Let's meet your parents. I want you to introduce me as your boyfriend."

"Okay, let's do that. Let me schedule a dinner for us. They'll be back here in two weeks. Is that okay with you?"

"Okay. Let's do that." I said then she hug me tight.

"Can I stay for the night?"

"If you want to." I said then gave her a smile. I still love her and I'm still choosing to gave us a shot for the last time.

Her parents arrived and I'm nervous as hell. This is my first time to meet them as her boyfriend. I bought flowers for Sana and her mom and wine for his dad.

"Mama, Papa this is Tzuyu my boyfriend. He's a pilot at Twice Airlines."

"Nice to meet you Sir and Ma'am, I'm Chou Tzuyu." I said and bow my head as a sign of respect.

"Nice to meet you too Tzuyu. Let's have dinner." Her dad said and we proceed to the dining area and started to eat. I'm glad that they like me and welcome me warmly. After dinner we had tea at the living room.

"Sana, can you accompany your dad to get some cookies in the kitchen?" her mom said and the two went to the kitchen.

"Tzuyu, let me get straight to the point. I don't like you for my daughter. I want a son-in-law who's in the medical field. Please let go of my daughter."

"I'm sorry ma'am I can't do that. I may not be in the medical field but----"

"My decision is final, I won't accept you. And Sana knows about this, I already told him that he should get married with a man who's in the field of medicine since we have hospital and medical research facilities. I want my soon to be son-in-law to handle that. Just like Dahyun, he's a surgeon and I think Sana and him are getting along."

"I get your point ma'am. I'm not a doctor or surgeon but I'm ----" I was cutted again. I'm really furious this time hearing Dahyun's name.

"Here's the cookies. Have some honey." Sana said to me and i smiled half heartedly.

"I'm sorry hon but I need to go. My dad called, I need to be home. I guess he wants to discuss an important matter."

"Oh, okay. let me send you outside."

"I'll go ahead ma'am and sir. Thank you for the dinner."

"You're welcome, let's meet again when we go here." her dad said.

"Sure sir. Thank you again."

"Tzuyu, I hope you get what I'm saying. Take care on your way out." her mom said.

"Yes, ma'am I'll go ahead." I said and bow to her.

"What does mama said?" Sana ask as we reach the gate of her house.

"She said to take care of you always." I said. I lied. I don't know how to tell you that she doesn't want me for you.

"You'll do that right?"

"Of course, now give me a kiss and I need to go." she happily oblige and hug me.

"Drive safely."

"Go in first before I leave, it's late." she then went inside as I was in my car. Her mom doesn't want me just because I'm not a doctor or I'm not in the medical field. Who cares being a doctor if my family owns a hospital which I will manage soon? I can't think of anything. She judge me because she just knew that I am a pilot. She doesn't know my background that's why. *sigh.

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

#SaTzu updates on a #MiTzu day 😁😁😁