FFTH - 4

🐷 Momo's POV 🐷

"Sana wake up. We're here. I'll sleep at your place tonight." I said while waking her up in the car.

"Why? Are you bored or did you just missed your dropdead gorgeous sister?"

"I'm here to listen to you. I'm not your brother for nothing. I know you have a problem. Spill it out."

"What are you saying oppa? Stop talking non-sense. I'm fine."

"You only drink if your friends invited you to the bar, if your company has occassion, lastly if you have a problem. I didn't see your friends a while ago, you don't have company dinner also so I think the last option is the answer plus the fact that Tzuyu called me before Nayeon noona said that you're in the bar drinking. Don't try to deny it or else I'll tell our parents that you've been drinking for 3 consecutive nights."

"*sigh. . . I'm confused oppa. Dahyun wants me back. You know how much mom wants him for me right? I'm with Tzuyu. I know I love him but there's a part of me saying that I should give Dahyun another chance. We've met yesterday without Tzuyu knowing. We talked. I felt happiness just like the old times. I forgot that I still have Tzuyu but when he's calling I felt guilty at the same time although there's nothing between me and Hyunnie. I don't know what to do. I want them to be with me but it will be unfair. I don't want to hurt them both but I also don't want to let go any of the two."

"It's really complicated. I better get some popcorn. Your lovelife is like a movie. How do you feel when you were with your ex?" I asked while walking towards the kitchen.

"hmmm. Nothing's changed. I still feel comfortable around him, seems like we didn't go through break up. We can talk comfortably and i'm happy but at the same time lonely. Sometimes I feel alone eventhough he's with me." she said.

"How about with Tzuyu?"

"I feel comfortable also. I know I'm being unfair to him at first because I fell for him just because he gave me time and attention which Dahyun can't give that time but as time goes by I learn to love him. He didn't changed. He still allot time for me despite of his busy schedule but then I'm still confused because of my feelings for Dahyun and most of the people around me chooses Dahyun over Tzuyu. They saw Dahyun as warm and bright and the opposite of Tzuyu. At work, only few knows that I am Tzuyu's girlfriend, I didn't tell them and one time they saw Dahyun pick me up so they assume that he is my boyfriend."

"You're a very complicated woman my dear sister. Tzuyu didn't know that your ex picked you up at work?"

"I don't think so, we have different schedule that time and only few saw it. I don't know if he heard the news but I'm hoping not. I don't want to hurt him. I know I love him oppa but I'm still confused."

"Maybe you should break up with him and reflect on yourself first. It seems that you only love him because you didn't feel alone when you're with him, you feel loved because he shower you not just with love but also with attention that you've always wanted. Don't be selfish Sana-ya. Clear your mind. Be fair with them. The more you keep it, the more they'll get hurt. Go take a shower and sleep. Get some rest. Tomorrow is another day. Fighting my little sister!"

"Yah!You're just 5mins ahead of me, don't forget that."

"Still, I'm your oppa. Now go to your room and rest." I hope you'll be okay with whatever decision you made. I don't want you to regret and get hurt Sana.

👽 Tzuyu's POV 👽

I can't stop thinking what if Son is right that Sana is cheating on me? I don't know what to do. I don't want it to happen again. I was wasted before, I don't wanna be like that again. I better visit her since we both have restday on weekends. That's right I better go.