Blast in The Past: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm a warwing." Clash growled.

"Warwing, eh? You sound dangerous and look dangerous." Vulture skimmed over Clash's every detail.

"You remind me of a friend of mine." Clash remembered how Quilbi overanalized dragons, a trait most likely picked up from Vulture.

"That's suprising... But anyways, do you want to join the ranks of my underworld?." Vulture proposed.

"'Your'? You sound cocky." Clash's faze got a bit more hostile.

"Do you want to or not. You can get gold, power, dragonesses!" Vulture was getting impatient. "Or you could die here!"

"Nah." Clash smiled in defiance. Vulture let out a long, hostile growl.

"You don't know who you're talking to." Vulture sat up and stretched his wings, revealing more of the skull tatoes under them. "Every tattoo is a dragon i've killed. Still don't want this offer?"

"Nope. I'm actually disapointed." Clash smirked. Vulture let out a long growl and emitted a long trail of smoke from his lips.

"Cobra, my daughter, kill him." Vulture ordered.

"Cobra?" Clash asked himself. Wasn't that Quilbi's mom? It was. Clash hoped it was. "OW!"

Clash stumbled sideways as a circular blade flew into his shoulder.

"Ooo, a Chakram." Darkstalker commented.

Clash could see a muscular female sandwing rushing towards him. "Crap!" Clash stumbled backwards and flapped his wings hard, throwing up sand in a large gust of wind. Cobra stopped in her tracks as the small cloud of sand went over her. Clash unintentionally gave has assailant a hiding place. Clash roared and lept into the dust cloud. Cobra sidestepped and swung dual wielded chakrams at Clash. Clash duckled and went to punch her chest. Cobra, in a feat of joint and bone acrobatics, crouched under it and thrust a chakram into his side.

"Son of a-" Clash growled and lept back. Cobra lept up after him and made a motion like she was throwing her chakram. Clash put up his wings to shield them. He felt a dozen hard pricks and put his wings down to find them with... throwing knives lodged in them?

"-Bitch..." Clash grunted. "Ow!" Clash looked up only to be kicked in the face. Clash fell back amd crouched. His mouth was spewing saliva in exhaustion. It mist have been the poison in the knives. Cobra remimded him of speedy hunters that used dual swords. Cobra lept forward amd dropkicked him. She kept her heel connected to his neck as he slid 20 feet on his back. Clash lay on his back with Cobra stepping on his neck.

"And last words?" Cobra raised her tail stimger and aimed it at Clash's throat.

"Love your son." Clash grunted and laid his head down. Cobra's eyes flashed with uncertanty and she hesitated for a moment. She quickly snapped out of it and raised it for the killing stab.

"Come on! I need a deus ex machina!" Clash pleaded to himself. He had just gotten his ass kicked. He never gets his ass kicked! What was she mad of!?!?! Just as he finished that thought, a small light flickered next to him, and then engulfed him conpletely. "Yes!" Clash celebrated.

"What?" Cobra lept back in suprise. And just like that, he was gone.

"What just happened?" Vulture was dumbfounded.

"Tch, I have to go mix more poisons..." Cobra sighed and walked off.

*back in the present*

"You said he was here!" Quilbi shouted.

"He was here! And then he disapeared!" Winter retorted.

"He isn't here!" Quilbi gestured to where Clash dissapeared.

"I don't know what happened. He was here then he wasn't!" Winter tried to explain.

*woosh*

"OH MY MOONS!" Clash landed on the floor and looked  around. "I'M BACK!!!" Clash shouted in celebration. He began wildly kissing the floor and crying. "How long has it been?" Clash looked up from the floor and asked.

"Half a day." Winter responded.

"It felt longer." Clash sighed. "I can really use a snack... and some water... and a doctor." Clash pulled a chackram out of his side.

"What in the moons!?" Quilbi lept back. "Where did you get those wounds?" Quilbi asked while rushing to help.

"Let's just say your mom is really scary." Clash said and put his hand on a bleeding wound to block fhe bleeding.

"My mom? Where were you?" Quilbi asked.

"Sure. Have this rough hairy shell covering a sweet and juicy inside." Clash mirrored what he said to the little Quilbi.

"... ... ...You were in the past, weren't you?" Quilbi pilled another question on top of his previous one.