Sudden Turn

(A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR, READERS!!! THE MOMENT YOUR WAITING FOR, HERE'S THE CHAPTER)

On the other side, "W-What is this?" she said looking around the darkness of deep space.

"A power beyond your comprehension."

Atop the ship, she pulled herself back, "B-Back off!" she said in any direction. "I am not doing this." She said trying to think, "How do I get rid of you, er.... it's so hard to think it's like he's eating my mind, what is it with me and my head abuse lately?" Seconds later she heard an echo...an echo of humans, hissing and groaning as though in an uncomfortable position, which turned to straight up pain. "Wa-wait! Don't, don't!" she hissed. "I can't even determine this as illusion or not, but it did feel, heavy, I-I've never heard so many voices at one time before, I don't want to take a risk like that..." she grinded her jaw.

"A concern for others lives are a flawed trait of a meaningless existence."

She hissed as she looked underneath feeling the ship suddenly take a sharp turn, "Whoa!" she called kneeling down as she held onto the ship, "Ugh, this is object humiliation." She cursed as despite everything horrible happening she took notice that she was in space and everything surrounding, "Hey...I'm in space." She realized looking on at passing rock that pushed against the ship but what caught her most was the interstellar clouds that seemed to be everywhere. "It's like, every Sci-fi intro ever." She declared.

Meanwhile just below her...

Optimus and Wheeljack continued on by the directions of the Matrix a GPS of their own you could say. But with the long trip Wheeljack had questions. "Why send the Allspark to Theta Scorpia? One of the hazardous star systems in the galaxy?" Wheeljack said.

"Precisely to deter Megatron from searching this region for it." Optimus replied,

"With all this gamma bursts and planetoid collisions out here, how can you be sure it survived?" he asked.

"The Allspark itself is comprised of pure energy, in order to contain it and launch it off world, Alpha Trion forged a vessel capable of extracting it from the ether. It is this indestructible reliquary we seek." He explained.

"Well I'll try not to scratch the paint on this tub. But no promises." Wheeljack said.

"We cannot risk being stranded if our ship is damaged. It is best that you remain here Wheeljack." He said.

"You're the boss." He said.

Optimus turned as he walked towards the drop off platform, but he frowned slightly, to the mere fact that something didn't feel right, "Is the ship detecting any anomalies?" He asked.

"Nothing electrical, but the metals out here might be screwing with the system, why d'you ask?" he said.

"Hmm." Optimus muttered, "Steady the level of vacuüm space." He said moving to the back of the ship to its primary entrance.

Wheeljack did so standing up as well and patting a grenade, "what is it?" he said cautiously, "There's no way anything could be out here, plus my scanners would have picked up any trace."

He looked at him silently as he wavered hands to him to lower his guard, "No..." he agreed skeptically as he opened the ship doors as a precaution he deployed his weapon, looking to the left side of the ship then again to the right and in doing so bared a stern expression.

"Eh Heh...Hello..." Nova greeted nervously as she twinkled waving fingers, "M-May I come in? I-it turns out that Space is cold...and I'm sticking with that line." She said as he took a hold around her torso pulling her inside the ship. Setting her down Wheeljack looked unconcerned though she placed hands behind her back as she grinned nervously.