Previously on Earth

(A/N Hello Everyone!!! this chapter is not like the other two's, this one is about their conversation on Earth where Optimus and Nova discuss about her choices from TFP: Last Hope; Deadlock)

 "Sire.....It's something I wanted to talk to you about." As she explained everything to Optimus about her difficulties between Cybertron and Earth. 

Optimus said, "Is that what was bothering you?"

"Yeah, It's just.....I don't know, I mean Smokescreen did say that I'm one of you. Plus, Cybertron was my originated home and I was happy to see our planet alive once more......"

"However....." Optimus asked.

"..... I was born on Earth for so long that I didn't wish to be leave. You all became a part of my life but deep down Earth was my home and I just don't know if I can..... " Nova wasn't able to finish as tears starting to form her eyes, streaming down her face and hugging tightly at her sleeping scraplet.

Optimus wiped her tears using his digit as he lift her chin to look up. "Oh Nova.....I will never force you to do this. When we first form our bond, I was proud to have you as my daughter. However, It is your choice to decide, not ours. You belong to yourself and nothing more. You can choose which path to take and no matter what choices you made, I will respect it."

As he retracted his digit, Nova wiped her eyes before looking up to him. "Man, I look so pathetic when it comes to farewell. But are you sure? No matter what choices I made, you'll accept it."

Optimus nodded. 

Nova hummed in thought for a minute before she replied, "I know what to decide.....but there's something I need to do first.......Can I accompany you to Cybertron?"

He seems taken by her request as he asked, "Is there a reason you wish to come?"

"I know my duty as a Herald may be over but I'm not done yet, I got one last thing to see through before I gave you my reply. I know it may not be the answer but I want to witness it in the end."

Optimus thought about it, wondering why would she come to Cybertron? Perhaps there's something she needed to do.....

With that, he gave her his final answer. "As you wish." which made Nova smile in satisfaction.

A/N I know it maybe short but I promise I will update more chapters. As soon as I think of some ideas so be patient and wait longer.