The guy did all the usual waffling on that they had to do and all Toni was thinking about was the fact that she was marrying the love of her life. All cheryl was thinking about was the fact that she was marrying the love of her life.

"And you may kiss the bride" he said and they both leaned in to kiss one another. Cheryl's hands were placed on Toni's face and they both smiled as they kissed each other. The congregation cheered and clapped as they walked out of the room into the function room. "The wedding photographer will be along shortly" the wedding planner said as she walked out of the room. The girls smiled at eachother and hugged eachother tightly. "I can't believe that you are my wife" Cheryl said as she pecked Tonis lips. "me too" Toni said. They were both so in love and so smitten that nothing else mattered to them in the whole world about from each other and their little family.

The door opened and Leo raced in. Nancie followed behind him holding Veronica's hand. Toni picked Leo up and hugged him tightly and they Cheryl hugged him. "Look at our baby girl" Toni said as she bent down to Nancie's heart. Her little smile made their hearts melt. "Congratulations!" Betty and Veronica said simultaneously as they hugged the newly weds.

!!!

Cheryl walked in the door first and Toni walked in after her closing and locking the door behind her. The deluxe wedding suit that they were staying in for the night was huge. It had a huge bed and a huge bath and a huge bay window with a great view. It reminded Toni of the view from her art room in the blossom cottage that Cheryl gave her on her 18th birthday, all those years ago. Toni walked over to Cheryl and wrapped her arms around her waist from behind. "I love you so much" she whispered as she slowly span her around. Toni stood on her tip toes with her hands around Cheryl's neck. She slowly leaned in smiling and softly kissed her. "You know..." Cheryl said as she pulled away but still stood really close together. "i've dreamed of this day for my whole life, but no version that i came up with in my head was half as perfect as today was. And that's not because of the venue or my dress or the food or the music, but because of you. Meeting you and falling in love with you and building a life with you has been the most wonderful thing. You changed my life the first moment that i met you and i can't wait to be your wife forever" she whispered as she played with Toni's hair and swayed gently. Toni smiled at her and hugged her tightly. "and i can't wait to be your wife forever too" she replied. They both giggled at each other. It still felt weird to them that they were wives.

Toni slowly span Cheryl round and began unhooking the buttons on the back of Cheryl's wedding dress. It took her a while but eventually she unhooked them all and Cheryl stepped out of her dress. Toni looked at her in her lingerie and seductively bit her bottom lip. Cheryl smiled at her and span her round to unzip her dress. They both stood admiring each other for a few seconds. Cheryl grabbed Toni's hands and intertwined their fingers. She walked Toni to the huge king sized bed and pushed her down onto it gently. She leaned over and kissed her softly as she climbed onto the bed. They lay side by side looking into each other's eyes and kissing each other and holding each other. In that moment they felt so at peace and so in love that nothing else in the world mattered to them.

!!!

They lay opposite each other with the duvet over them just looking at each other. Cheryl traced her finger along the outline of one of Toni's tattoos on her back. Toni didn't take her eyes off her. She couldn't.

Toni noticed one single tear fall from Cheryl's eye and onto the pillow she was lying one. "hey are y crying?" she asked with a frown as she sat up and grabbed her hands. "yeah i'm more than okay" she replied smiling as she sat up. She shuffled closer to her and wrapped her arms around her neck. "then why are you crying?" Toni asked softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind Cheryl's ear. "just because of the way you look at me" she started. "No one looks at me the way you do and when you look at me like your looking at me right now i feel whole" she continued and Toni smiled at her. Toni leaned in and kissed her softly. She pushed her down gently do that she was lying on top of her. Toni slowly kissed her jawline and her neck before kissing her again passionately this time. Cheryl placed her arms on the side of Toni's face as she kissed her.

Every second she spent with her she fell more and more in live with her. The way she looked at her, the way she kissed her, the way she held her and the way she made her feel was a type of way that someone could only dream of.

!!!

"wow" Cheryl whispered as she breathed heavily and hugged Toni close to her. "why is that so much better now that we're married?" she continued which made Toni laugh. "what can i say i have many talents" she replied as she stood up and put on her white silk robe. Cheryl giggled. "where are you going?" she wined like a child as Toni checked her hair in the mirror. "Well in approximately 3 minutes your going to get hungry because you always do after we have sex so, i'm going to get snacks" she said as she grabbed her bank card and walked over to the bed. Cheryl's heart melted and she sunk into the sheets in the bed. She was so in love with her. "I'll be back in 5" Toni said as she lent over and softly pecked Cheryl's lips. Before she could pull away Cheryl wrapped her arms around Toni's neck and kissed her hard. "Okay i'll be 2 minutes" Toni replied and Cheryl laughed. She walked over to the door and opened it. Toni turned around to look at her wife once more before walking out.

A few minutes later Toni walked back in the room. She was holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a huge bowl of chocolate strawberries on the other hand. "Every else was gonna take too long so this is the best i could do" she said as she closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed. "This is perfect" Cheryl whispered as she looked around the room for champagne glasses. "Did you get glasses?" Cheryl asked and Toni shook her head. "oh well" she said popping the cork of the bottle and taking a swig from it. It poured out too fast and some of it dribbled out of her mouth. Cheryl giggled. "classy as always babe" she said sarcastically which made Toni laugh.

They sat talking and feeding each other strawberries and giggling. They cuddled and held eachother.

This day had been perfect and neither of them wanted it to end.