S-shoto?

Todoroki's POV

I woke up to the loud noise of my alarm clock. The first thing that popped into my mind was my mom. I really need to see her.

Don't forget Dabi. He may be a villian and all, but he's my brother. I've always wondered if I was going to have to fight him one day.

Dabi visits our mom alot. Dabi says that it makes him feel happy to see mom doing well. He likes me calling him by his villian name, but it really doesn't bother me.

"Mom, here I come.", I muttered, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I had a decent shower. Except, the cuts burned like bloody hell when I washed them. Now that, was entertaining. I started laughing my ass off.

I step out of the shower, and put on my clothes. I comb my hair and brush my teeth. I grab my phone and walk outside.

I start walking to the hospital. I wanted to run, but I didn't want to get all sweaty.

After 30 minutes, I got to the hospital. I remember my mom's room like the back of my hand. I walk to her room, and knock on the door.

I hear a faint "come in", from my brother Dabi. I walked in, and my mom's eyes widened. "S-shoto?"

I lightly smile, walking over to give her a hug. She pulls away from me and looks at my face.

"D-did I d-do this to y-you, Shoto?", My mom asked with a concerned look on her face. I nodded.

"I-im sorry!", She pulled me back into a hug. I hugged her back. "Don't worry about it mom. It's okay. It reminds me to keep fighting everyday.", I smile at her.

I look over at Dabi, noticing he had a jealous look on his face. I felt my mom pull away from the hug.

I walk over to Dabi, and gave him a hug. He had a smirk placed on his face. "Shoto! What have you been up to?", Dabi asked, with his usual tone.

"Nothing much", I said, pulling back from the hug. "I came to see you and mom. I knew you would be here, you always are.", I looked over at mom. She was about to cry.

I run over to her and sit down besides her. I wrapped my arm around her. "Mom, what's wrong?", I ask. "I-i just haven't seen you in so long, you have gotten so grown up and mature!", My mother said, smiling as she said the last part.

I nodded my head. We all spent hours talking. I looked at the time. It was 10:30 PM.

"Sorry, ive got to go. I have to go to school tomorrow.", I said giving them hugs. "Bye Shoto, I love you!" My mom stated, happy that she got to see me. "Bye knuckle head. See ya around.", Dabi stated, with his usual face.

"Bye, love you all." I smiled and walked out the door. I ran to the dorms, so nobody could try and attack me.

I got into the lobby, and I seen Momo. Momo is jealous of me and Izuku, so she always tries to get with me. And this day, she was wearing a revealing tank top and some booty shorts. She needs to learn to calm down.

"Hiyaaaa Todoroki-Kun!",She said, putting her elbows together to make her boobs look bigger.

I continued walking. I walked to Izuku's dorm, and knocked on the door.

Izuku's POV

I heard someone knocking on my dorm. I was just about to fall asleep, so they are in luck.

I get up out of bed and open the door to see Shoto. I wonder what he is doing up this late. He only does this on the nights we don't have school.

"Hey Baby... Can I come inside?", Todoroki asks me, looking down at me.

"Of course!", I say, stepping away from the door so he can walk in. He walks in, and plops onto my bed. "I did something good today", Todoroki says, looking up at the ceiling.

"Shochan, you are always doing something good! So, what did you do today?", I ask, sitting in front of him. "I went to visit my mom and my brother.", Todoroki says, scared of my response.

Ive loved his family. I've meet his mother and brother when he wasn't there, and had them promise that if Shochan ever brought it up, they would have to pretend to not know me. "That's Great!!", I say, snuggling into him and start petting his soft hair.

"They were so happy to see me... I could have came to the hospital any time I wanted to but I never went.", He stated, with a sad look in his eyes.
"Baby, as long as they were happy to see you, that's all that matters." "I mean who wouldn't wanna see him
anyways! He is so kind and loving. I don't understand how people don't like him, it's so dumb that they don't -"

Shit I was muttering. I realized once Shochan started laughing. "Your muttering is cute", I turned a bright red. I snuggled up more with him. I felt safe with him. I was so happy. I really hope he is okay.He then fell asleep.

Todoroki's POV

I felt like I was falling. I then look around. Am I at the library? I was confused. I start walking around. Yep, this is it. I walk around. For some reason I felt like it was all eyes on me.

I turn around. There was about 60 people standing in the library whispering about me. I started shaking. What is this all about? "S-shoto! Get back here! This is no place for you to be. "

Then everyone starts saying this. I got scared. Then I remembered. It is a dream. I try waking myself up, it worked.

I slightly jumped in Midoria's arms. I look down at him, to see him sleeping. I sigh, and start petting his hair.

I wonder if Fuyumi is okay. I have to check on her soon. And I wanna go see Mom and Dabi again. Mabye I can take Izuku and Fuyumi.

I got lost in the thought. I was wondering about what I'm gonna be doing soon. I was planning for this on Thanksgiving break, so we can all have a meal together. As well as Izu's family. Can't forget them. Izuku has a great family. His mother is legit the sweetest girl ever. I see where Midoria gets his kindness from.

I feel my cinnamon roll move. I don't think he noticed but he now has his hand on my dick. Great, I'm going to get a boner. I tried to not think about it. But damn, it felt good.

I slowly move his hand. He doesn't wake up, thankfully. I start to close my eyes. I then feel Izuku jump on top of me. I guess he was awake and was doing this on purpose.

"S-shoto? Are you okay? I felt something poking my hand~", He said that in such a seductive tone. Damn, I haven't seen this side before.

My hands travel to his ass, and I lightly squeeze it. He lightly jumps. I then hear each dorm start to open and shut. All of the staff know me  and Izuku are dating. But I can't let them see this. I whisper tell Izuku that they're checking dorms and we can't do that now. He lays down, and cuddles me, making it look like we are sleeping. We both close our eyes.

Aizawa's POV

I had to check the dorms. I then got to Midoriya's dorm. I see Todoroki and Him cuddling. Damn. They're cute together. I had a plan to purposely partner them up for the next training. Heheheheheh...

TO BE CONTINUED....

1324 words!!! I am so thankful for over 80 views. I legit just started and I feel so happy ❤️❤️ thank you all so much!! This has a total number of words as 1361.

Love, Author-chan~~~