About the Characters Life

Shoto Todoroki has never lived a real life, he has always been pushed by his father, Endeavor, who has only seen him as a "success" and "not a mistake like his siblings". But all Todoroki sees in himself is that he shouldn't be alive and is a "waste of space".  Todoroki's life consists of waking up, getting beaten by his father, going to school, coming home, going straight to his room, and slitting his wrists until his sister forces him to come out and eat.

Izuku is a pure little gay cinnamon roll. His father left when he heard that Izuku wouldn't have a quirk. This absolutely broke him. He wanted to be just like All Might, he even practiced his facial expressions and is able to make his face. Izuku's Mom, Inko, is a kind soul who accepts her son no matter what. Izuku is very thankful to have her in his life. His bully, Kacchan, has bullied him ever since he got his quirk. Izuku always looked up to him, no matter how mean and a little bitch he is. Izuku inherited One For All from All Might, determining Izuku even more to become the number one hero.

Bakugo is a major tsundere, especially to Kirishima. Bakugo is deeply in love with him, but never, ever, EVER, wants to admit it. Bakugo has a very short temper, yelling at everyone who gets in his way. Bakugo has gotten the nickname "Kacchan" from "deku" (Izuku), but he still absolutely hates him. Bakugo doesn't give a shit about what he says to other people, some say he is very stuck up. Bakugo gives alot of "cruel" nicknames. Bakugo thinks they're nice nicknames but insulting. He never wants help, even when he is about to die. He want to "win the way he wants to". Bakugo isn't the person to be nice, but if you touch his heart in a certain way, he will silently be begging for you.

Kirishima is a guy who categorises alot of things that are manly, but they really aren't. Kiri is a sweet guy, but he has a rock hard soul. *(No pun intended)*. He always is willing to put people before himself, and making sure everyone is okay. He is deeply in love with Bakugo. He said to Izuku that it's just "Something about his eyes that make him come crawling to him." Kirishima says he is overall happy.

*So I'm too lazy to finish this, so I'm just going to let you all figure out the others lives. I hope this wasn't too bad, especially since it's my first time. Sorry it's short! This has a total of 447 words*