Help

Im sorry it is going to be hard for me to update because I'm doing so much after school. I will mostly be updating on the weekends!
Also thank you so much for all the views and votes! I appreciate it so much. I love you all my lovelys~

~~~

"Hi hi everyone! I have a big announcement!" I said cheerfully, in some weird voice "I'm going to enter in my schools talent show!"

Changing back to your normal voice i got  more in a serious mood, a bit. "So for the talent show I need to get a lot of views to get into the first round! So this were you lovely people come in!"

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone calling from downstairs.

I was standing in my room with the camera on. Pausing the camera I walked out to see the invited guess now sitting on your couch.

"I was filming." I said, monotone.

"So?" They answered.

"Don't be a dick john. And where's Night?" I asked.

"Don't know she probably-"

"Sup sluts guess who go out of prison!" Some one yelled from downstairs.

"Night get your butt up here!" I yelled back.

She walked up the stairs wearing a dark purple dress with a corset.

"Now look, I'm filming so just stay quiet." I glared, mostly at Night.

I walked back to your 'recording studio', which is just a fancy name for my bedroom. Pressed one of the buttons on the camera. Continuing your conversation about the talent show. Just talking about rules like how the elimination round works, someone gets eliminate and a new topic is chosen. Simple enough really. Everyone was given a very broad view of so its very hard to tell were this event will turn out. You just hope its gonna be you.

"So thank you so much-" I really wish I could have finished this sentence and John didn't come into the room screaming that.

"YOU LIKE STING?" I turned to him.

He then fell to the floor laughing.

"What the ever loving shit did you tell him?"  glaring daggers at her.

Her arms were crossed and she was leaning against the doorframe. John on the other hand was still lying on the floor laughing.

"Wow... I thought you liked some nerd," he was still half laughing and trying hard to get his breath back, "but him really?!"

He started dying all over the floor again.

"Night?" looked at her expecting, maybe an apology.

"I. Regret. Nothing." Then walked out of the room.

It didn't exactly bother me that since you guessed that she'd tell him. But i still felt like killing her.

After john finally calmed down and stopped me and Night from killing each other. I made everyone pasta, almost as a peace treaty.

The three of us ended on the couch. You editing your video, John and Night bickering like 5 year olds about ships.

~~~

"OK WE ARE NOW GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS OF THE FIRST ROUND."

~~~~~~~~~

~(0.0)~

Thank you for reading and waiting~