Pancakes

im tempted to write an oc story placed in fairy tail, no shipping. of course this story will take priority. i might make a prologue and see if people like it.

Or I might make an oc X sting or another sting X reader (guess who is my favorite character)

Happy new year! I still have an hour left until 2016 but still :p last chapter of this story until 2016! (Whose exsided for pokemon go cuz I am!)

~

I woke up from a loud crash. Quickly sitting up i looked around, looking for the cause of the loud noise. Suddenly i heard some swearing, then scolding. I reached over to a chair by the large bed i was sitting on, grabbing the sweater on top. Throwing it on, i went to go investigate. I quietly opened the door before stopping to laugh my head off.

Sting was sitting on the floor covered in flour, or at least some kind of powder. lector had the powder covering most of his shirt. He was also clutching his side from laughing to hard like I was.

"Hey look she's human!" Sting nudged lector.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked wiping a tear away.

"I have never seen you smile, so you laughing is much more impressive!" Sting smiled.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. "What wee you guys trying to make?"

"Pancakes!" Lector yelled, "Sting's the best at making them!"

"I can tell." I said sarcastically.

"I'd like to see you better," sting challenged.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Come on, let's make pancakes!" He smiled.

"So are you challenging me or just making me make the pancakes?" I asked.

"Both!" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes while trying to suppress the growing blush. Even covered in powder he looked cute. It wasn't fair. His hair looked like he had just woken up, which he probably did, have him such a sexy look. Not to mention the smirk that always seems to be plastered on his face. And his abs- OK stop before you start drooling.

"So what box mix are you using?" I asked.

"Box mix? No I do it from scratch." Oh shit he cooks too? Stop getting more attractive!

"Alright then, were is the recipe then?"

"Oh here." He grabbed a piece of paper off the counter then wiped the flour off, handing it to me.

I mumbled a thanks, skimming the recipe. Seemed simple. After asking him what he's already done, I figured out what was left. It was mostly just adding the wet ingredients, he was almost done when I started to help.

Lector ended up just sitting on a chair watching us bake, making comments from time to time saying how sting was the best about random stuff, making sting blush. Their relationship was pretty cute, sting seemed to be really good with kids. Brain. Stop.

It didn't take that long to finish, to lectors relief. He had been complaining the whole entire time about how hungry he was in-between the random complementing Sting.

Well he was mostly complementing Sting until he started to put the batter onto the hot pan, which he then started to say how sting CAN cook but ends up burning half of it until he gets the hang of it. So they ended up arguing. Which was still cute so curse this family and being filled with cute dorks. So I ended up cooking them.

After breakfast I ended up getting my clothes from the day before back and went back into the guest room were I was staying then I realized what just happened.

I just baked with Sting, and no blushing- well not alot of blushing. And he was so cute! And I hardly shuddered. AND he looked super sexy and cute today! I might just be finally getting more comfortable with him! Which mean I can talk to him without stuttering! Maybe.. But hey maybe I can ask him oUT of then question! Why am I thinking like Night?! I'm trying to stop liking him! He's just a stupid crush! I'll stop after awhile. Right?

~~~~~~~

Lol I'm bored so I'm gonna quickly make like an ask fairy tail thing so that will be open for a bit so me and night will be over there for a while~

(Lol I forgot to name this chapter)