noodles and yelling

My back was leaning against the wood counter, scrolling through notifications and unread texts on my phone. A small quite sizzling came from the stove catching my attention. A small pot of water was boiling.  Shoving my phone in my pocket, I turned toward the stove. Opening a packet of noodles I throw it in. Turing the timer on the stove to 3 minutes.

   It was a quiet, cold Saturday morning, just after the competition. Almost 10 o'clock. Just a boring cloudy Saturday.

"Finally it stopped raining completly" I thought, poking at the noodles with a wooden spoon.

Suddenly the land line went off. Sighing I reached over the counter.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone up to my ear.

"WHY HAVENT YOU TEXTED ME BACK?" someone screamed from the other side of the phone.

"Good morning Night, how was your morning?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Great." She said sarcastically, "now tell me everything."

"I told you like an hour ago, I stayed at his house because it was raining to hard. " I sighed, "OK it was because I couldn't say no. Its not my fault hes freaking cute. anyways, I apologize for yelling at him like two weeks ago and he said it was fine."

"Wait did you two sleep together!?" Night yelled.

"Night no!" I yelled back. "I slept in the guest room!"

"Did he give you one of his shirts to sleep in?"

"N-no!"

"YOU STUTTERED!"

"NIGHT SHUT UP!"

"DID YOU SLEEP IN IT?!"

"I MIGHT HAVE, WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?!"

"BECAUSE MY SHIP IS SO CLOSE TO BEING CANON!"

"NO ITS NOT!"  I mean he couldn't like me!

Night responded my laughing really hard, then suddenly the line went dead.  I sighed, trying to relax and to stop blushing.

A minute later, at the same time the phone and the timer on the stove went off. I grabbed the phone, putting it back to my ear as I slowly moved the pot to one element go the  other.

"Sorry I was laughing too hard I ended up hanging up!" Night laughed.

"Ya I figured..." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways details please!" Night said happily.

"Night..." I sighed.

"Did he make you breakfast? Wait can he cook? Did it last good?" Night rambled.

"Yes Night he made pancakes, it was out of the box so it wasn't that special..."

"But he made it for you!"

"And his little brother!"

"Wait..."

"What?" I asked.

"He has a little brother?!" Night yelled, puzzled.

"Yep same with Rouge, Natsu, and Gajeel." I shrugged, even though she couldn't see it.

"Is he cute?"

"Adorable."

"Nice you will have cute babies."

"Night no."

"Night yes. Wait did he like you?" She asked

"Well about two minutes in he asked me if I was Stings girlfriend...." Laughter erupted on the other side.

"Omg please say you said yes to see his reaction!" She laughed.

"Ha no I was to speechless." I smiled." Anyways I need to eat so I'll talk to you later, ok?"

"Fine fine" she hung up.

After quickly eating the noodles I went into my room to make a video.
(A/n remember the whole YouTube thing? Cuz I did!)

~^~
Fun fact, commenting things on peoples fanfiction (other then, update please!) Helps the author feel good and makes them what to write more + you get more chapters!
Do you prefer smaller updates (which take a shorter time to update) or longer (witch would be the opposite)