Chapter 37🌗❄

Start from the beginning

"I'll give you another mark I swear, you don't have respect " he teased tightening his grip on me.

" one mark from Fisayo another from big bro " Tife said innocently. Immediately he said that he quickly covered his mouth to take back what he said.

" I don't understand " Dotun said letting go of my chin.

" Nothing " Tife mumbled.

" hey, go and take off your uniform na " I said harshly.
He stood up to leave but Dotun stopped him.

" come here, what do you mean one from Fisayo " my elder brother asked with a serious face.
Tife looked up at me fright all over his face.

" talk now or I'll slap you" Dotun threatened.

"big Dotun , just let him go, it's nothing " I begged.

" Boluwatife" Dotun growled.

"okay fine fine, it was Fisayo, I don't really know what happened but I overheard her friends talking about the time he threw something at her " Tife finally revealed.

I sighed in annoyance and wanted to walk away.

" come back jhor, where are you going to? " he asked laughing.
That was strange! He wasn't angry....

############

Three days later, Fisayo called me.
He probably wanted me to come see him as usual and I was going to tell him what I have been telling him..." Fisayo, I'm quite busy "!

It was around 12pm he called me and I told him what I had planned on telling him.

He called again around 2 and told me if I wasn't going to come to his place or if I wouldn't agree to go out on a date with him he'll come to my house and I didn't want that at all.

3pm, he called.
I'd have to block his number, he was frustrating me.

Jubril the gateman came to tell me there was someone looking for me.

I wasn't expecting anyone and I was so sure it was Fisayo.

I went out and it wasn't Fisayo... It was his sister. She was with his car.

"wow, sister Toyin good afternoon ... I really wasn't expecting you " I said trying to smile.
She smiled back "good afternoon dear, actually Fisayo asked me to come pick you"

I expected this.
I should have known, I should have just told Jubril to tell her I was busy or something.

"you can't say no sweetheart, it'll break his heart, he needs to see you " she said half pleading.
Well, this was it. I couldn't keep on running from him forever.

" okay um, you'll have to come in. I'll need to change to something else " I answered.

" no, no, you're fine this way"

I knew I couldn't go out like this, Sister Toyin or not.
I begged her again and she finally agreed to let me change but said she'll wait in the car.
I hurriedly ran into the house, changed to something better, grabbed my phone and told Mercy to cover for me.

I got in the car and watching sister Toyin drive reminded me so much of Fisayo. The resemblance was clear.
She dropped me off at a friend of Fisayo and I thanked the older lady.

I knocked on the door and Richard, Fisayo's friend welcomed me in.

"wow angel, it's been a while... I can't even remember the last time I saw you " he said with a smile.

I smiled back at him" Yeah, it's quite a while, good afternoon though ".

Fisayo came out from a room and Richard smartly excused himself.
He looked miserable, he looked like he had not had a good rest for the past weeks.
His face was bruised and he had an exact mark on his jaw like the one I had.