♤~1~♤

I trap myself in my room as I hear my friend yelling on the other side.
"Y/n, please come out. It's gonna be ok. I promise." Sherry was yelling.

"I can't, not after what happened." I didn't want to leave.

"People make mistakes, he's ok."

"I shouldn't be an agent if I shoot a colleague."

"It was his fault in the first place, he shouldn't have been in the range. You did nothing wrong."

I opened the door, "You think they won't fire me?"

"You're an amazing agent and can fight through everything, they won't even blink at you."

I pulled her into a hug, I didn't want to lose my job because of one idiot who went where he wasn't supposed to. We went back to the firing range. Everyone acted normal, like nothing happened. I grabbed my gun and started shooting.

After a few minutes my boss came into the room. "Simmons," Sherry said as he walked over to us.

"I have two missions for you, save the president or save the subject named Jake Muller. It's your decision."

                               ~○~

Alright! Your first choice, this one will change the entire story, no stress though.

If you want to save the subject Jake Muller go to page 3

If you want to save the president go to page 2