AobaxNoiz

Duck606_error sis! Sorry for being so late. You might have forgotten bout meh bit ingot your back. Hope ya liken it. More coming soon! Im back readers chan. White peony coming up soon!

Aoba hummed softly,hips swaying to the rhythm of the song playing on the radio as he whipped the white,sweet cream,eyeing the cake baking in the oven. It was Noiz's birthday and Aoba wanted to surprise him with a cake. Ren was watching him,changing the songs every once in a while as his master worked. Noiz would be home from work soon and Aoba hurried with the whip cream. Everything had to be perfect. 

The door opened to the oblivion of Ren and Aoba. Noiz walked in,hanging his brown coat on a chair. An amused smile settled on his lips as he watched his cute lover moving around the kitchen,a cute apron on the adorable frame. The short blue hair were sticking out messily ,covered in white powder. Ren noticed Noiz and sneaked away,letting the couple have their privacy. 

Noiz walked behind his boyfriend,having placed a suspicious pink bag on the counter,wrapped his arms around the lithe form.

"Good evening..."He whispered next to Aoba's ear. The latter jolted before he recognised the amused tone of his lover who had scared him.

With a mighty pout,Aoba glared at Noiz who chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"You're early..."Aoba said. His surprise had been ruined by his boyfriend's early arrival. 

"You're baking me a cake."Noiz hummed as he turned Aoba around,eyes narrowing on the cream that had spattered on his lover's face and clothes.

Fuck...

Noiz leaned down slowly.

"N-Noiz?" Aoba called out at the man who looked transfixed and his tongue licked at the corners of Aoba's lips,making him turn a deep shade of pink.  

"You ruined the surprise..."He chuffed out,trying to wiggle his way out of his  lover's strong hold.

"Don't worry,I'll let you to make up for it ..."Noiz's voice was soft and husky, subtly hiding the desire coursing in his body. 

"Wah!N-Noiz?"Aoba was cut short as he was hoisted up the kitchen counter.

"You look cute in this apron...like a housewife..." Noiz teased,hands reaching under the frilly apron as his lips captured Aoba's. His fingers caressed Aoba's chest gently, exploring the tender skin and fluttering muscles.

"Ngh..N-Noi-Hn!" Soft moans soon filled the kitchen as fingers became entangled in chocolate brown hair. His body quickly heated up at the feel of those hands that promised so much more than he could handle. An unrestrained cry as his left nipple was pinched. 

"H-Hurts...Noiz!" His voice was slowly becoming uncontrolled as he melted in his lover's hands,his own hand clasped around his mouth to prevent those embarrassing noises leaving his pink lips. Noiz leaned forward and soon,a warm sensation spread across Aoba's chest, his pink nub soon engulfed in pleasure as he writhed on the counter. Noiz thigh pressed in between Aoba's,spreading them for his hips to grind. Aoba let out another loud moan,his fingers digging into Noiz's thick dirty blonde hair,tugging slightly.

"Sweet..."Noiz whispered as he looked at his adorable blue-haired lover,so stunning with those flushed cheeks and teary eyes. Their lips pressed together in a sweet kiss before Noiz's tongue and teeth joined,devouring his mellow lover raw.

His fingers slid down Aoba's back,slowly caressing,before squeezing the top of those delectable globes,fingers digging into the tender flesh. Their lips kept clashing hungrily until Aoba's stubborn yet weak ones gave in. Before he knew it,his boyfriend was dipping his fingers in the white cream and his body was being traced with the sweet fluffy cream. 

"What are you doing? Noiz?"Aoba inquired,throwing his head back as his boyfriend's tongue made contact with his body again,this time moving down. 

When had he been stripped?

His eyes widened, his breath coming out in short puffs.  A whine of pure unadulterated desire left him as Noiz's lips wrapped around his cock. That goddamn piercing!

"Ngh!Ah N-Noiz!"He moaned,back arched. Desperate fingers found his needy,clenching chrysanthemum. 

His fingers pressed in,gently teasing at first before aggressively pushing in with vigour,the whip cream acting as lube.

"H-Hurry...inside..."He groaned,whimpering with his yellow orbs closed.

A guttural sound between a groan and a moan left Noiz as he pulled back from slowly eating hsi lover,his tongue giving a last,deliberately slow lick,lapping at the tip gushing with a clear white liquid.

He smiled as he glanced down as Aoba so lost in bliss,his own cheeks were slightly flushed as he unbuckled his pants,his manhood spranging with life as it pressed against the soft inner thigh littered with small yet possessive marks. His hard member pushed inside,gradually entering the tight warmth. Aoba held onto Noiz,moaning,groaning and out of breath. Once the former was used to his formidable size,the hazelnut moved and both of them lost it. They had missed this so much. Noiz had been to Germany on business and they had not engage in any sexual activity except for that one phone sex but Aoba had been too shy to do it afterwards.

"Aoba,I love you.."Noiz grunted as his hips slapped forward,causing them to cry out in pleasure. It was almost blinding. It felt good; an unexplainable pain contorted into indescribable pleasure. Soon they were both searching for the zenith of their pleasure,lips in a searing kiss,body grinding into each other. 

Aoba felt his abdomen tighten as he cried out,nails scratching Noiz's back. 

"N-Noiz!I...I love you too! C-Cumming!"Aoba moaned  as he came,spurting line of thick semen over their chest. He felt Noiz's filling him inside. He let put a long breath,fully sated. 

"Happy Valentine's day..."