My possessive lover

I'm sorry if the recent stories are very similar in terms of sex scene. It's cause I had a bunch of them and didn't know what to do so I'm posting them.

Contains mature content
Dedicated to:PhantomDetective who already read this story I think

Aaron's POV:

My head hung low,letting my bangs cover my flustered face as I walked through the corridor ,relieved that my classes were over.Arriving at my doorway,I had to brace myself against the door to prevent myself from collapsing to the floor.I tried to control my heavy breathing but nothing worked,not even the yoga exercises that were supposed to keep me zen.My eyes burned and my whole body was extremely sensitive to the touch and kept twitching.After having struggled with my mind that was hazy in lust,I was able to put the key in the lock and finally open the door of the luxurious penthouse.The fact that we owned the whole twenty  storey building was absolutely normal given the owner was Mr.Dashiell Aiden,the richest businessman not only in the state but the whole country.

I groaned as I threw my bag somewhere and threw my body on the bed,after having discarded my shoes.I am normally not this careless and disordered but whose fault was it that my whole body was burning?Of course,my husband and lover,Aiden.I craved for a release that I could not give myself.Tears fell down my hot cheeks.I felt so bloody hot,like when you have a forty degrees fever.I pressed my head against the bedsheets,crying softly as the friction between my own clothes and the bed was getting to me.The vibrations were making me so sensitive,even my nipples were rubbing against the mattress,making me wish I had gone to take a cold shower instead of slumping on the soft bed that stil had his unique and manly scent lingering on the sheets.

My man was certainly a handsome specimen,a greek God body with his tanned skin and that sexy eight pack as if carved.His fresh scent that is so alluring.His deep,baritone voice that sends shivers down my spine.His piercing eyes.L-Lord,everything about him is such a turn-on.Urgh why am I thinking of such things when I am sporting such  a hard on?

Third person's POV:
The door opened with a soft noise as the adonis of a man walked into the house,his eyes desperate to find his lover.He looked around as he took off his clothes ,starting from his shoes as he walked around the house and ending in their room where he saw his lover spread on their bed and his mind could not stop fantasising the fact that he looked like a ready to be eaten,delicious fruit.His ears did not fail to catch the small groans that were muffled by the sheets and his eyes never left those hips rocking so gracefully yet so lewdly ,grinding into a small,soft hand as he other hand was occupied grabbing the pillows and squeezing as the pleasure became too hard to handle.

"F-Fuck!Ah!Mmnn!A-Aiden..." His name had never sounded so...desperate...so sexy.

That did it for Aiden as he restrained himself from jumping on the bed and devouring his little lamb in the wildest way possible but he wanted to relish his sweet dessert;the reason he had been teasing his baby since the previous night.Aaron did not even notice Aiden as the latter climbed on the bed.Aiden slowly turned Aaron around and cooed him as he saw the tears falling from his baby's beautiful hazel eyes.

"Sssh baby,I got you."When Aaron finally understood that his husband was back,he immediately wrapped his arms around the older man.

"It hurts!I can't!Please!"Aaron cried as Aiden's  arms came around him and he wrapped his legs around his hips."Calm down sweetness.Let's go into the bath ,okay?"Aaron nodded as his husband lifted him from the bed and carried him into their huge exquisite bathroom and opened the faucet.Placing Aaron in the tub that could easily fit ten people,Aiden stripped to his boxers,only letting his open shirt hang on his muscular yet slender frame.Then he got into the tub which was more of a jacuzzi.He stalked his way to a delirious Aaron who was looking downwards.The taller man hovered over him and whispered huskily in his ears,his voice low because of the urge to have a taste of the mesmerising beauty,"Show me your face baby."He said as he deliberately licked the shell and gave a small tug to the skin making Aaron throw his head back with a long moan