part 2

Third person POV:

Hajime's lips grazed his lover's as softly as a flower petals falling on the grassy floor.Shun was as if a sweet dessert with a spiky drink.

His slender fingers slowly trailed down Hajime's neck in a relaxing manner,rubbing circles to unknot the tensed but evident muscles. They were both getting hotter as Shun's finger continued down his back,lightly scratching the skin when the kiss got too passionate for him. One of his hands came to the front,tracing the black-haired idol's beautiful collarbone and inside his shirt.

Shun's naughty fingers explored those hard abs and the smooth skin happily until Hajime took over. It happened in a split of a second. Shun found himself laying under Hajime's perfect body.

"Wa-wait Hajime."

"I can't!" Hajime said as he pressed his hard on against Shun's eliciting a sweet moan at the indirect contact.

"And seems like your body can no longer hold on too. How many days has it been already? Two week? Three?" Hajime teased as he continuously grinded against poor shun who kept moaning and his fingers grabbed the sheets.

"Two weeks a-ah!And three-d-days!" Shun panted.

Hajime stopped his grinding to lean forward and grab the bottle of oil but he was abruptly pushed down by Shun who crept on top of him.

"Shun?"

"You're tired right? So stay like that. I'm gonna do it today. Nee?"
Shun asked as he reached to remove the yukata but Hajime stopped him.

"It looks good on you. It would be a waste to remove it."

Shun slowly unbuttoned Hajime's shirt and pants,undressing him till his boxers. He took the bottle of scented oil and let it wet Hajime's chest. His skillful fingers massaged Hajime's skin and muscles slowly. It felt good,almost too relaxing and way too addicting. Shun traced his hipbone,trailing his fingers in admiration for those beautiful hipbones that came from harsh workouts.

Hajime moaned his pleasure encouraging Shun to grab his hard and stiff member. Then he was lost as to put oil on it and rub it like crazy or to lick it with his eager mouth so he decided to do both.

He got on his knees,surprising Hajime,and slowly licked the poking vein.

"Uh...f*ck!" Hajime groaned.

After playing with Hajime's hot rod, Shun,finally,took it in his mouth,moaning at the twitching member that overflowed with precum. Shun was amazed how despite him not being able to take more in his mouth,half of Hajime's c*ck was still exposed.

He took his oil covered fingers and slowly rubbed it, massaging it and making Hajime drown in another kind of pleasure.

A blissful sin...

Shun didn't go faster or harder. His motions stayed relaxing and slow,making Hajime buck his hips slowly.

"Shun,G-God! I'm gonna cum." Hajime moaned as he threw his head back,his hand fisting Shun's soft ,fluffy hair and caressing the latter's head.

Shun sucked harder and even scraped his teeth softly against the monster c*ck.  With that Hajime came undone.

" You're so..." Hajime breathed.

"Sexy?" Shun smiled.

"Freaking beautiful and sexy." Shun blushed slightly as Hajime pulled him back on his lap then suddenly pushed him down.

"Wait! I said I will do it!" Shun cried out but Hajime just smirked.

"What do you take me for shun? Do you think I can restrain myself from devouring a piece of delicious cake defenselessly presented in front of me?"

"Who are you calling a cake?" Shun said just before his lips were captured,his thighs parted and a hot,ready and hard member pushed through his defenses.

"Oh God!" He moaned lowly as Hajime pushed slowly inside,enjoying the feel of the hot flesh gripping tightly his hot rod.

"S-So hard!" Shun threw his head back,moaning as his prostate was abused slowly,harshly,gently and roughly.

"I'm gonna cum! H-Hajime! N-No..." His head was full of pleasure as he found his whole body spasming as he reached the edge.

"Cum for me Shun."Hajime encouraged as his thrust became quicker as he was reaching his climax too.

"Cum..." He whispered softly in Shun's ear,knowing that it was his sensitive spot. Shun loved his voice.

Shun screamed as he spurted hot,white semen in their chests and Hajime gritted his teeth as he filled his lover up.

"Damn that was hot..." Hajime said breathlessly.

"..." He smiled seeing Shun already asleep.

Shun must have been tired too yet the supposed to be tired Hajime was as energetic as ever now.

He cuddled close to his lover and fell asleep too...

I know it sucks. It's been a while I haven't written and I wrote this bit by bit and somewhere forgot what I was trying to write at first. Sorry...