Chapter five- Erza's mission

Erza was telling at Natsu and Grey................. since Natsu has been ignored...... it's been a while. "Grey! How do you think Lucy sees you now because your fighting with him!" Erza yells.
They look at me. "I'm ok with Grey fighting with Natsu........ Grey will win anyways........if Natsu cheats.... I'll jump in and show Natsu his place.", I simply say. we all go outside to see the fight.
"OK! READY...FIGHT!!!!", Macow yells.
Natsu charges at Grey and Grey just dodges Natsu's attacks. Grey freezes Natsu's body and punches him. Grey then makes a sphere and jabs it through Natsu's chest. Wendy heals him and then he's all depressed.
"Nice job Grey!", I say. "You need to start kicking him in the stomach to do the trick." Erza tells him. we all congratulate him and then we see Natsu all bandaged and sad. "Practicing with Lucy makes you strong." Grey says.
"I.....need to go....." Erza tells us. "Where?" I ask. "Somewhere bye!" She yells while running away. "ok...... I think we should follow her to be sure she's safe." I say. My team and me then go see where she's heading. She ran into a cake shop and then came out with 15 boxes of strawberry cake...her favorite. I could tell it is strawberry because my dragonslayer smell. She is going somewhere.......i can tell. we all follow her and then we see a hooded figure........... they go in an abandoned building. We run inside and yell," YOU'LL NEVER HURT OUR ERZA!!!". The hooded figure takes off the hood and then we see it's Jellal. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh........." we all say.
After 10 minutes of saying sorry over and over and then we found out Erza and Jellal were on a secret date........
"We were also going to...um...see if we could clear Jellal's name." Erza states. "that was your mission?????", grey asks.
"Yup!" Erza replies.