[7/??]

Reader POV

I set the clean clothes in one of the bins on the towel rack then undressed, setting my dirty clothes in a separate bin before heading into the actual bathing area. I rinsed off with the shower, washed up,then filled the tub with nice hot water and stepped in, lowering myself to sit in the comfortable heat with a long exhale. It really did feel good to relax with a hot bath after everything that happened today. It maybe relaxed me a bit too much though because I fell asleep seated in the hot bath long before dinner was ready.

Kyoutani POV

"Ken, dear, could you go let miss Oikawa know dinner is almost ready so she can finish up with her bath?" My mom called from the kitchen and I got up to make my way to the bathroom door. I opened the door to the changing area after knocking and receiving no answer. "(F/N), dinner is almost ready, hurry up and come out." I said through the next door, knocking on it though I had no plan to go inside. But there was no response. Not even a grunt of acknowledgement. Odd. I knocked again and waited a moment, still nothing.

"(F/N)...?" I called her name and knocked one last time to give a final warning before turning the handle. "I'm coming in." I pushed the door open slowly, giving her every chance possible to prevent me from entering the bath area but I was able to open the door the whole way and stood there staring at her sleeping form in the tub. "Don't just sleep in the bath, idiot." I frowned and took a step into the room then froze, realizing that her being in the bath still meant that she was fully naked...

The thought brought a light blush to my cheeks and I hesitantly took another step closer to the tub. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about how she looked naked, but my decency was screaming at me to not look and turn around and leave. My curiosity won and I soon reached the side of the tub, staring down at her body under the still warm water. I reached out a slightly trembling hand and placed it on her bare and slightly wet shoulder, shaking it gently. "(F/N), wake up." She whined and lifted her hand out of the water to swat at my arm. "Five more minutes, Tooru..."

"Get up." I tried again and this time she grumbled and opened her eyes to look up at me. She stared at me blankly at first but her eyes soon grew wide and her face turned a bright red as realization of her situation set in. I got slapped across the face and yelled at to get out. I suppose I deserved it for stealing a good look at her naked body while she'd been napping but still... I'd only been trying to wake her up so she could have dinner. I rubbed my stinging cheek as I made my way back down to the dining room to sit in my usual seat next to my mom. My mom noticed and stifled a giggle as we waited for (F/N) to join us at the table for dinner.

Dinner was silent, (F/N) clearly still upset about the bath incident and my mom found it amusing as hell which I didn't appreciate one bit. After dinner I took a bath and went back to my room to get the futon set up on the floor for (F/N) while she was downstairs chatting away with my mom. I could hear the occasional giggle and sighed, hoping that woman hadn't gotten out any embarrassing pictures to show my team manager. As soon as the futon was set up, I walked down stairs and stopped behind the couch that the two females were seated on. "I'm done setting up the futon." My mom laughed and turned to look at me then at the clock on the wall. "Thank you, Ken. (F/N), darling, its getting late and you've had a long day I'm sure. You should go get some sleep." The girl nodded and stood from the couch, giving my mom a polite bow before leaving me and my mother alone in the living room. My mom turned back to me and gave me a stern look. "Keep your door open while she's here. She may be your friend but she's a girl and your a boy." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Yeah whatever. I wouldn't do anything to her anyway." I saw my mom visibly relax and she offered me a smile before reaching up to ruffle my hair, which I let her do without complaint this time. "Good boy. Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you."

I grumbled a response back and she smiled brightly at me as I turned away to go back to my room and get some sleep too. She'd been right, today had been a long day...

~~~~

Reader POV

I spent the whole weekend at Kyoutani's house and besides the bath incident the first night, nothing else of consequence happened. I spent most of my time there hanging around with his mother while he ignored my warnings of overworking himself and went out to get some extra volleyball practice in somewhere. He wouldn't tell me where it was but I suppose it didn't matter so long as he didn't overwork himself too much.

And his mother was very happy when Monday came and it was time to go back to school because Kyoutani was up on time and actually not skipping his morning classes for once. He left the house first and stood waiting on the sidewalk while I hung back when his mother caught my arm gently. I turned to look at her curiously and she smiled softly. "Thank you, for being his friend. Come back again sometime. It was much more lively with you here. I think Ken enjoyed it but I don't think he'll admit it." I returned her soft smile and nodded. Kyoutani was so lucky to have such a caring mother... Mine had always favored Tooru. Well, of course she was a good mom to both of us but he was definitely the favorite between us. "I will. I had a good time too. Thank you for letting me stay here."

She let me go after that and I met Kyoutani on the sidewalk to begin our walk to school. It was quiet because he wasn't really a morning person but I didn't mind. It was surprisingly comfortable to just hang out with him in silence doing something as mundane as walking to school. Unfortunately the peaceful morning was ruined when an arm slipped around my shoulders. "You are soooo grounded when you get home tonight. Sleeping at a boys house without permission from mom and dad. Naughty, naughty." Tooru's teasing voice came from my right ear and I frowned, pushing him off me with an elbow to his ribs. "Shut up. I'm not the one mom and dad have to worry about cause I'm not a huge flirt like a certain annoying brother I know."

Tooru clenched his chest in fake pain and draped a hand over his face dramatically. "You wound me. I was worried about my baby sister at that mad dog's house all weekend! I couldn't even sleep!" I glared at my brother who was still trying to tease me. "Yeah right. You probably slept like a baby and had a dream about some pretty girl." I shot right back at him and he again feigned shock and disappointment in me. "I did not!" Then he changed his tone and rested his arm on my shoulder. "I was worried though. You didn't answer your phone at all. I texted you a hundred times. I'm sorry, sis, really. I was just angry and I took it out on you and I shouldn't have."

I sighed heavily and paused, causing Tooru to stop too. I even caught Kyoutani out of the corner of my eyes waiting just a few steps ahead of us, watching patiently with that usual glare of his that I'm not sure was intentional. "I'm still mad at you. Buuut... If you buy me some curry buns after school today and buy my lunches for a week I'll forget it ever happened." My brothers face lit up and he hugged me tightly around the shoulders. I couldn't stifle a small chuckle at his sudden change in attitude. He really was so childish. I mean, sure, food didn't really make up for him slapping me like that, but he'd apologized and he was my brother... If I didn't forgive him for the stupid stuff he did then we'd never get along. He ran off after that and I caught up to Kyoutani to head to our shoe lockers before classes started. "Why are you forgiving him?" He asked as we entered the building and I shrugged slightly. "He's a shitty person and he does stupid stuff all the time, but he's my brother. If I held a grudge over every little fight we had our family would break apart."